OSHA Strikes Again!

T

tieguy

Ok , if you read it do you have a comprehension problem? Please let me know if you do , I try not to ridicule the mentally disabled.

K

kidlogic

Please tell me Tie what I have misunderstood because if you look at my post the majority who voted on it. I had 4.5 starts before you voted on it. Thought I hit the nail directly on the head.

T

tieguy

<font color="0000ff"> In todays world I would agree that your daily indices such as production and service may get more scrutiny on a daily basis but not more importance.

</font><font color="ff0000">"Tie come on man. You mean the first thing a center manager checks first thing in the morning when they come to work is to see if everyone had a safe day the day before? "
</font>

T

tieguy

lol , votes? Hope this helps you. I think the point you tried to slam me on was clearly addressed.

K

kidlogic

You stated that the were of equal importance when it is obvious they were not. I didnt slam you. I clearified the real truth about your post.It was hard to do because I was laughing so hard.}

T

tieguy

Perhaps you should try not looking in the mirror when reading this message board.

K

kidlogic

You ever notice when I post an opposing view to yours Tie that you cant come back with facts that prove me wrong. Why is that?

T

tieguy

Trying to change the subject again? Reread the post you still have not understood it. Perhaps you could curl up with your favorite bottle and favorite blanket in your crib tonight and try to study it real hard. Matter fact I'll make that your homework to complete, while the grown ups go out and do grown up things. Night Night!

L

local804

Geez Tieguy.....Let it go!!! To me it looks like your people skills are for the birds.I would be amazed to see how you treat your workers.I can tell that you are only a supervisor NOT a manager just by some of your posts. Your old school, beat them to the ground tactics are over. MOVE ON!!

T

tieguy

LOL , never has anyone been so wrong. Okay is it my turn now. I think your a miserable <font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font><font color="ff0000">•</font> who whines and complains every day , all day. One who runs 3 hours over and misses packages which he hides on a moving metro gathering belt. I think when the customer asks you to wait for a package you tell him to give it to fedex.
Are we done playing these stupid negative assessment games or should I go on?

L

local804

As for the missed pieces, I dont think so. If the customer needs me to wait ,I do not see a problem with that, after all, the center team leaves me plenty of time in my delivery window to service them.Dont forget, it was one of you lazy suits that I made my book under.I dont think the tie is too tight around your neck. I think your neck is too fat from lack of movement and from sitting in the chair too long.Oh, im sorry, I forgot that you drove for 30 days before you got your tie.I think you need to open your eyes soon tieman.People like you die at an early age.

T

tieguy

LOL, still playing this stupid game?

No I'm afraid your assessment of me was completely wrong therefore your assessment of yourself must be equally wrong. No sir you are a lazy malcontent who whines all the time and could care less about service. In fact one good hangnail will send you into a torrent of tears. Unionism? Well your brand is to talk tough in front of the other teamsters and then make deals on the side with management to get you special treatment. Did I miss anything. Would you like me to tell the folks about the sheep you help across the fence or are we done playing this stupid game?

L

local804

Do you have to fight with someone different every day? Do you like to argue? It seems like you do.I will not waste my time going back and forth with a weasel behind a computer.If you want to argue with someone in person, why dont you go pick a fight with your wife. Thats if she didnt divorce you yet.I will not even comment on your stupid posts because they are just that.
Enough said.....

J

johnny_b

When I started, the very first thing I learned were my priorities as a UPS employee.

1. SAFETY
2. QUALITY
3. PERFORMANCE

We have had some pretty niced dressed up men come to our safety meetings and they have paid attention, took notes, and asked follow up questions.

I take the time to remind my fellow employees of their priorities. If I see one not lifting correctly I remind them. If they don't react well then they can go somewhere. I don't give a rat's behind.

Once, I had the primary sort belt turned off because the belt above it was jamming constantly, packages hitting our heads, and I wanted it to run out. One of my supervisors tried to get to the button. I told him he would have to physically attack me to get to it. He told me to go work on the PD that was getting destroyed. I said as soon as that thing runs out. It did, I turned the primary belt on and left. He came running after me and said to come back please. I told him not to run. Let's just say... I didn't get into a lick of trouble.

Safety is everybody's responsibility. People need to be reminded all the time.

T

tieguy

"Do you have to fight with someone different every day? Do you like to argue? It seems like you do"

<font color="ff0000">Perhaps you could explain how you expected me to respond after you posted the following?</font>

"To me it looks like your people skills are for the birds.I would be amazed to see how you treat your workers.I can tell that you are only a supervisor NOT a manager just by some of your posts. Your old school, beat them to the ground tactics are over. MOVE ON!!"

T

tieguy

"Safety is everybody's responsibility. People need to be reminded all the time."

Good post john. Wish we could get everyone to take ownership like you have.

P

postmasterd

This is so cool! I work for the Postal Service &amp; with very few changes, this sounds like our outfit!

T

toonertoo

PostmasterD sounds kind of the same except, I dont think any of us has gone POSTAL yet....we just come here instead.

P

proups

Johnny b: great post.....and what this thread started to discuss before the verbal warfare started.
shoot.gif

R

rushfan

Amen johnny b. Safety, quality, performance.

As we know many think it works the other way around, maybe performance, safety, quality...until like in our center when someone gets hurt. then it's back to Safety, Quality, Performance.