OT must be made by mcds cuz im lovin it...

Grey

Won a weekly bid on one of the drivers' stouts that was on vacation before peak and opted in. I was told it was only for when I'm on the same route but I've been on 3 different routes this week and they've sent me the 9.5 message every day. As a driver under 4 years I'm gonna keep quiet so they don't find out!

Holydriver

Won a weekly bid on one of the drivers' stouts that was on vacation before peak and opted in. I was told it was only for when I'm on the same route but I've been on 3 different routes this week and they've sent me the 9.5 message every day. As a driver under 4 years I'm gonna keep quiet so they don't find out!
the contract clearly states that you can grieve a 9.5 for this if you won the bid you requested. so even if you dont run that bid route, you are covered for 9.5 even though you are doing another route. look into it

Grey

the contract clearly states that you can grieve a 9.5 for this if you won the bid you requested. so even if you dont run that bid route, you are covered for 9.5 even though you are doing another route. look into it

Spoke with a steward earlier and he told me the same thing. He told me management isn't putting up every vacation route so new drivers can't opt in so he writes them in with a pen lol.

upsbeernut

Sometimes i feel like a nut sometimes i dont
WIN_20160107_193458.JPG

Holydriver

Spoke with a steward earlier and he told me the same thing. He told me management isn't putting up every vacation route so new drivers can't opt in so he writes them in with a pen lol.
according to the contract you can also 9.5 grieve if you cover a single route for one full week regardless if you bid on it or not. however, the stewards in my center dont seem to think that "the employee covers a route for a full week" is adequate language...

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I was talking to one of my stewards when I got in tonight. He runs Early AMs before his regular route and signs up to drive every Saturday he can. On the Over 9/5 List of course and files on everything. I asked him how much he grossed last year, he told me "just under $117K".

Cementups

Box Monkey
I was talking to one of my stewards when I got in tonight. He runs Early AMs before his regular route and signs up to drive every Saturday he can. On the Over 9/5 List of course and files on everything. I asked him how much he grossed last year, he told me "just under $117K".

Sounds like a guy that needs a woman.

brownmonster

Man of Great Wisdom
I made 92 and work too much.

Grey

First week ever on 9.5 and went over 4 times. I said on the message around 1400 I'd be over but nothing happened.

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
We are not a bonus Center, thank goodness. I usually get a little over an hour of overtime a day. Today I was told that my management team was told to raise our stops counts more, my supervisor refuses to do it and is fighting for an extra route to be put in.