OT must be made by mcds cuz im lovin it...

Catatonic

Nine Lives
We are not a bonus Center, thank goodness. I usually get a little over an hour of overtime a day. Today I was told that my management team was told to raise our stops counts more, my supervisor refuses to do it and is fighting for an extra route to be put in.
Good luck with that!

Cementups

Box Monkey
We are not a bonus Center, thank goodness. I usually get a little over an hour of overtime a day. Today I was told that my management team was told to raise our stops counts more, my supervisor refuses to do it and is fighting for an extra route to be put in.
Our old center manager would do that. He would tell us that they wanted to cut routes but he would not and would warn us that the only way he could argue the extra route r two was because we made it look good. But once we didn't he would have to cut the trip(s).

ManInBrown

Just right now while it's still crazy or in general?
In general, from what I've been told by a driver in my loop who is on it. I'm a show up 2 minutes before start time with my head down. So there isn't a lot of time for conversation with other drivers, but that's what I was told by this driver. They violate most weeks, and pay the grievance