Ouch. New Insurance Co Pay

Bagels

Family Leave Fridays!!!
Not at all, he's 100 percent right. No one paid attention last go around and look how we ended up.

We're one of the last employee groups of any company in the nation to have no-cost benefits. At $1000 per individual maximum out-of-pocket, we have one of the lowest of anybody with health insurance. The soaring cost of prescriptions is the main cost driver of health care right now, yet we pay nothing for our prescriptions. According to the ADA, between 90% and 95% of those with dental insurance have an annual cap of $1000-$1500 per person. Ours has no cap.

Yet to maintain these benefits, we are being asked to get our maintenance meds through the mail or drive a few extra miles for an imaging network that yields preferential pricing.

Yes, we got screwed. :angry::angry::angry:

wide load

Starting wage is a waste of time.
The "bad batch of L-tryptophan" didn't come from China but Japan. More ironically, while you try to put the blame on China (anyone but the US?) you obviously also don't understand that the FDA had full knowledge of the sinister workings going on at that Japanese manufacturing facility that produced GMO tryptophan, a fact which the US FDA subsequently helped to suppress and, instead, told the American public it was a normal case of product contamination - The Real Facts about the FDA Tryptophan Recall

Also, what do you think are many of the companies that have stuff manufactured in China? Big US corporate companies. They outsource the labor to China (making a big profit and screwing American workers out of work) but then they sell the stuff at a steep up-marketed price here to Americans (who then get doubly screwed) many of whom are out of work. "Thank the US for that"...

It strongly appears that you're an example of how effective mainstream US propaganda works on the general US public.
You felt so strongly by my post to sign up 8 hours ago? Lol

jbg77

Make sure it was coded correctly. I had shoulder surgery and they tried to bill me $300. Called insurance company and they straightened it out. Dr office was pissed.

hyena

359d0yp.gif