Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

falcon back

As usual you made an incorrect statement and then try to cover yourself. You said FT and PT salaries have always been the same. I pointed out only when you're hired. That has been the case for as long as I remember but I guess when you started you ran your feet real fast through the floor to get the van going so may have been different then.

Whatever you say homeless Henry. The fact that a person is part time or full time has ZERO bearing on their hourly salary. Have a nice dinner eating near all the other homeless chumps.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
As usual you made an incorrect statement and then try to cover yourself. You said FT and PT salaries have always been the same. I pointed out only when you're hired. That has been the case for as long as I remember but I guess when you started you ran your feet real fast through the floor to get the van going so may have been different then.
Hate to say it Van, but you’re wrong. A 30 PTer makes the same as a 30 year FTer. Maybe you’re confusing it with when handlers didn’t get raises and couriers did.

vantexan

Whatever you say homeless Henry. The fact that a person is part time or full time has ZERO bearing on their hourly salary. Have a nice dinner eating near all the other homeless chumps.
You just aren't capable of understanding what I'm saying. It's OK, you can't help it.

vantexan

Hate to say it Van, but you’re wrong. A 30 PTer makes the same as a 30 year FTer. Maybe you’re confusing it with when handlers didn’t get raises and couriers did.
He might. If all his raises were the same along the way. The only time people who've been around that long ever made the same is at the start. Unless they always got the exact same scores on their reviews.

vantexan

What your saying makes zero sense so there is that. So a step 5 full timer makes more than a step 5 part timer?
The company at this moment isn't on the step plan and that plan has only been around how long, 4 years? You made a blanket statement that FTers and PTers always make the same salary. Yes, if they start at the same time and always get the same raises. Not so otherwise.

Buhryein

Heck who knows , someone had said starting next year pt won't have the same benefits, dunno what's what with this company any more.

Buhryein

Also there were times when starting pay got a different raise than others and being that as long as I've been there that was always a PT employee.

falcon back

Well you say plenty on here so that must be true too? You reply to me like I was stating a fact... what you quoted me saying was "dunno what's what with this company any more."
What I say is true and verified on company websites. What many others say is 3rd hand info. Big difference.

What I quoted you included part timers getting different benefits.