Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

morgan

Fedex as a company should be ashamed of themselves. Most of the people in my former station are working 60 hours a week for a senior who is just a dirtbag and just expects workers to be excited to work that much. 2% is a joke and insulting to the efforts most are putting in.
Leaving this company after 17 agonizing years was quite literally the best thing I've ever done and the way I did it was even better! I would suggest anyone under 15 years in and with marketable skills run like the wind. Maybe there was a point when this company cared for it's employees but that time has long since passed.

I Am Jacks Damaged Box

***** Club Member (can't talk about it)
Do you coworkers a favor and lead the way out the door. Selfish people like you are plentiful.

zm9osdz734131.jpg

fdxsux

This is why you shouldn’t work hard at Fedex. Fedex does just enough to keep you around. You should also do just enough for them to keep you around.....and no more.

Aquaman

This is why you shouldn’t work hard at Fedex. Fedex does just enough to keep you around. You should also do just enough for them to keep you around.....and no more.
Exactly. They expect you to just be happy for 30 years making stagnant pay. The morale at this company has to be close to an all time low. 2% is nothing. With health insurance constantly going up it isn’t even a raise. Not to mention the last quarterly earnings report they said they won’t be funding the pension for FY21.

Buhryein

I say do 2% more for them as they feel that should be enough.

!Retired!

Is it too late to get the union in? It may be the only chance we have.
As long as it's not the IBT
Just announced 2% this October, enjoy!
That wasn't an official announcement. It was quoted from 'a source'
There are A LOT of pissed off people on the FedEx employees Facebook page tonight. Lots of talk about leaving.
Cool...maybe I can get a week or 2 I can't get......even after 20+ years

Serf

We’ve had peak like volume inbound since April. And have been doing it on a skeleton crew. Raise news is awesome.

vantexan

Looks like 2% is the line that gets topped out employees angry enough. Back when midrange was getting 2% year after year they were giving top out 3% on higher pay. Getting raises in the low 30 cent range while top out was getting raises in the high 60's to low 70's cent range. Topped out employees on this forum and at my station didn't seem too concerned about midrange. Even had a few oldfarts at my station laugh at us. When you're making $16hr after 8 years and get 32 cents while a guy who makes over $22hr gets 67 and laughs at you it doesn't sit well. The only way to ever possibly get a union into FedEx is to have enough angry topped out employees. Looks like 2% might do it.

fedex_rtd

It's really simple, there is mass unemployment out there, thanks to the current mismanagement of the Corona virus here in the U.S. Fedex is only giving us a sliver of a raise because what was supposed to have been kept quiet about the talking heads getting quarter million dollar bonuses became public.

Gone fishin

It's really simple, there is mass unemployment out there, thanks to the current mismanagement of the Corona virus here in the U.S. Fedex is only giving us a sliver of a raise because what was supposed to have been kept quiet about the talking heads getting quarter million dollar bonuses became public.
Be smart , there’s other ways to get our raise.

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
I say do 2% more for them as they feel that should be enough.
You’re not being smart about it.

A 2% slowdown is the proper response.

If UPS can stay in business by properly compensating their drivers, FedEx can, too. If it can’t, there needs to be wholesale replacement of management, from the BOD on down.

Buhryein

You’re not being smart about it.

A 2% slowdown is the proper response.

If UPS can stay in business by properly compensating their drivers, FedEx can, too. If it can’t, there needs to be wholesale replacement of management, from the BOD on down.

I was just being facetious lol... I think it's a joke how they will spin it like they are being generous. I think its time to make a second video about raises 😅😅.

8 yrs ago and Still accurate.