Our Senior Manager said 3% raise for everyone October 1

silenze

Lunch is the best part of the day
You’re not being smart about it.

A 2% slowdown is the proper response.

If UPS can stay in business by properly compensating their drivers, FedEx can, too. If it can’t, there needs to be wholesale replacement of management, from the BOD on down.
f9e176a.png

falcon back

I hate to break it to you because I know it goes against everything you and all the Purple bleeders believe, but Fedex is not the be all and end all.
For those with limited skills, just might be the best you can do. If not, you would have left years ago. Complaining about each and every aspect of the job and never leaving proves you are stuck where you are.

vantexan

I remember when my pay was just over $16hr and got 2%. 32 cents an hour after a year of hard work. The response of topped out employees who got 3% on much
For those with limited skills, just might be the best you can do. If not, you would have left years ago. Complaining about each and every aspect of the job and never leaving proves you are stuck where you are.
Apparently you have limited skills.

dezguy

How much skill does it take to come back to a message board you said you were leaving because there were too many whiners, only to come back, not use the same user name you were using before, create a new user name and think people are dumb enough to not realize it's oldfart. Dumb :censored2:.

!Retired!

It may not have been an official announcement but it is accurate, ask you manager today they will confirm.
They told us today at the morning meeting. It's 2% more than my wife will (not) get.
UPS is hiring off the street in a lot of areas. If you get hired on as a full-time driver you are guaranteed to top out in 4 years.
Most FedEx couries couldn't handle the workload.
It's one of many driving options out there but probably the most lucrative.
My issue isn't with UPS, it's with the IBT.

MAKAVELI

They told us today at the morning meeting. It's 2% more than my wife will (not) get.

Most FedEx couries couldn't handle the workload.

My issue isn't with UPS, it's with the IBT.
Most FedEx couriers don't want the workload, they could handle it just the same. Every UPS driver I've come across is no super human. They've simply accepted the workload for the big check. Your issue is not with the IBT, it's with making $......

Mr.Speed

Not everyone is cut out for Ups,just like everyone is not cut out to operate a jackhammer for 8 hours a day.Ups is a much more physically demanding job .Not to mention hot truck with no ac

AB831

Aren’t you the one who claimed common sense was a skill?