Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
I'm scared to ask why a reporter was repeatedly shoving a camera or microphone in your face.
I had a second job at a gas station and apparently someone put up a lost dog poster in the store. This dog was owned by some girl who was going off to Afghanistan, anyhow the reporter started asked me where it was and what i did with it. The guy wouldnt listen to me when i told him i had no clue what he was talking about

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I had a second job at a gas station and apparently someone put up a lost dog poster in the store. This dog was owned by some girl who was going off to Afghanistan, anyhow the reporter started asked me where it was and what i did with it. The guy wouldnt listen to me when i told him i had no clue what he was talking about
apparently someone called the station and said they had the dog
Well why did you steal her dog bro? Not cool.

Jkloc420

trump just told nato members to pay their fair share at the new nato headquarters, bahaaaa

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
i didnt thats the point, i had no clue what the reporter was even talking about, lmao. I was like wtf dude
I-dont-believe-you.gif

P

pickup

So his goal was to get his ass kicked, and not get an answer to a legitimate question?
Just wondering in what world is it OK to physically assault someone who asks a question

All I can say is :

That guys with press passes
shouldn't wear glasses.

It will be fine

when liberal reporters dont speak up or speak out about berkely or chicago and the things that happened there, so be it.
Is this argument that we shouldn't expect better behavior from our elected officials than anarchists and gang members? Taking whataboutism to a whole new level.

Jkloc420

So his goal was to get his ass kicked, and not get an answer to a legitimate question?
Just wondering in what world is it OK to physically assault someone who asks a question
it is what leads up to it, we dont know what happened over the last couple of weeks

It will be fine

i demand the same from the news media, it is a two way street
The same what? Are you saying some random thug at Berkeley attacking someone should get the same coverage as a candidate for the House doing the same thing? It's more important that voters know what their candidates for office are doing than what random idiots do on the street.