cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I had a second job at a gas station and apparently someone put up a lost dog poster in the store. This dog was owned by some girl who was going off to Afghanistan, anyhow the reporter started asked me where it was and what i did with it. The guy wouldnt listen to me when i told him i had no clue what he was talking about

Cool story. I'll bet it was really intense.

Did you pick him up by his neck?

oldngray

nowhere special
Sounds like the police need to interview the witnesses to get a better understanding of exactly what happened. Apparently there is no video and the audio does little except confirm that there was an altercation.

In an emailed statement, Shane Scanlon, spokesman for the Gianforte campaign, gave the following account of the confrontation:

“Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,” Scanlon said.

“Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”
Gianforte charged with election-eve assault

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Sounds like the police need to interview the witnesses to get a better understanding of exactly what happened. Apparently there is no video and the audio does little except confirm that there was an altercation.

In an emailed statement, Shane Scanlon, spokesman for the Gianforte campaign, gave the following account of the confrontation:

“Tonight, as Greg was giving a separate interview in a private office, The Guardian’s Ben Jacobs entered the office without permission, aggressively shoved a recorder in Greg’s face, and began asking badgering questions. Jacobs was asked to leave. After asking Jacobs to lower the recorder, Jacobs declined,” Scanlon said.

“Greg then attempted to grab the phone that was pushed in his face. Jacobs grabbed Greg’s wrist, and spun away from Greg, pushing them both to the ground. It’s unfortunate that this aggressive behavior from a liberal journalist created this scene at our campaign volunteer BBQ.”
Gianforte charged with election-eve assault

That was pretty much discredited by the fox news people that witnessed the out of control , unprovoked assault by the conservative Trump wannabe running for office

oldngray

nowhere special
That was pretty much discredited by the fox news people that witnessed the out of control , unprovoked assault by the conservative Trump wannabe running for office
That was just one person's observation. There were many other people present who may have seen things differently. Since she is a reporter of course what she said gets repeated but all witnesses see events from different perspectives.

newfie

Another example of out of control Republican resorting to violence to settle a dispute
Greg Gianforte: Fox News team witnesses GOP House candidate 'body slam' reporter

This is too funny , No trump supporter can go out and have a rally or attend the innaugeration without being spit on or attacked or pepper sprayed and you yahoo's have one event of a republican candidate beating up a pushy reporter and you think you can suddenly claim the high ground on this issue.
I will await your next thread protesting the antifa violence.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
What's really out of control is Federal spending and borrowing! Nobody cares or are too scared to do anything about it.

We are doomed.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
This is too funny , No trump supporter can go out and have a rally or attend the innaugeration without being spit on or attacked or pepper sprayed and you yahoo's have one event of a republican candidate beating up a pushy reporter and you think you can suddenly claim the high ground on this issue.
I will await your next thread protesting the antifa violence.

How many alt right , neo nazi, KKK videos you want me to post?
Violent speech, leads to violence

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
That was just one person's observation. There were many other people present who may have seen things differently. Since she is a reporter of course what she said gets repeated but all witnesses see events from different perspectives.

Nice spin.

newfie

How many alt right , neo nazi, KKK videos you want me to post?
Violent speech, leads to violence

how many spying stories would you like me to post to prove Obama's was a Nazi?

did you just try to justify left wing violence by blaming alt right violence. You just lost your sanctimonious moral high ground here.

oldngray

nowhere special
You no longer believe in Fox News?

Did I ever say I did? The reporter from Fox may not have seen everything. If the Guardian reporter did grab Gianforte first then it does change things. I'm not saying that is what happened but to do a proper investigation especially when it looks like it will be conflicting testimonies.

Personally I think Gianforte lost control of his temper but I wasn't there.

newfie

Did I ever say I did? The reporter from Fox may not have seen everything. If the Guardian reporter did grab Gianforte first then it does change things. I'm not saying that is what happened but to do a proper investigation especially when it looks like it will be conflicting testimonies.

Fox news reporter did say they were in the process of setting up. therefore its logical to assume the initial stage of the skirmish was probably not observed.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
how many spying stories would you like me to post to prove Obama's was a Nazi?

did you just try to justify left wing violence by blaming alt right violence. You just lost your sanctimonious moral high ground here.

How about one that shows Obama was a Nazi. That is a new one on me.
I have never justified violence by either side. You keep bringing up Berkeley to somehow make it seem ok when some right wing lunatic goes off.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member

Fox news reporter did say they were in the process of setting up. therefore its logical to assume the initial stage of the skirmish was probably not observed.

OK. You spin doctors can have this round.

Even though both of you are probably wrong.