oldngray

nowhere special
Fox news reporter did say they were in the process of setting up. therefore its logical to assume the initial stage of the skirmish was probably not observed.
The Guardian reporter was definitely trying to create news instead of report news and a politician should have known better.

oldngray

nowhere special
How about one that shows Obama was a Nazi. That is a new one on me.
I have never justified violence by either side. You keep bringing up Berkeley to somehow make it seem ok when some right wing lunatic goes off.

Obama IS a very good friend of Merkel.

hmmm .....

newfie

The Guardian reporter was definitely trying to create news instead of report news and a politician should have known better.

I wouldn't go that far. conservatives live their political lives with liberals trying to bait them into some type of act. Its something this guy should have recognized and avoided.

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
I wouldn't go that far. conservatives live their political lives with liberals trying to bait them into some type of act. Its something this guy should have recognized and avoided.

And liberals don't experience the same baiting from neocons?

newfie

And liberals don't experience the same baiting from neocons?

we don't control the press. we have a few on our few news outlets but liberals definitely have firm control of the media.

in the last election 97 percent of the media supported Hillary. its a wonder we win anything with the media that much against us.

newfie

The fox news team was not involved. So if at least two sources aren't there to corroborate a crime. Then it didn't happen?

I imagine in the courtroom the beater will claim he was provoked by the beaten. were the fox news reporters standing there watching the entire altercation or were they as they said setting up when it started.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
we don't control the press. we have a few on our few news outlets but liberals definitely have firm control of the media.

in the last election 97 percent of the media supported Hillary. its a wonder we win anything with the media that much against us.
.....Fox news has a firm lead in all of the news stats. Talk radio is absolutely DOMINATED by the right. What does the left have? The HuffPo and MSNBC? MSNBC is a distant second and the HuffPo still gets destroyed by foxnews.com in clicks.

It's embarrassing as a conservative to see the right play victim all the time. Especially when the left does the same thing. We're at a day in age where you can read WHATEVER you want. When you watch Fox all day you realize they say the left owns the media. Then you watch MSNBC and they say the right owns the media. When you watch both in combination along with websites on both sides you realize both are full of it. It's a narrative to boost ratings and get reactions.

oldngray

nowhere special

Fox is no longer conservative. The Murdock boys took over and they are hardcore leftists. Its probably a bit to the right of MSNBC but not by much. Their website mostly repeats stories from Associated Press and NBC now.

oldngray

nowhere special
.....Fox news has a firm lead in all of the news stats. Talk radio is absolutely DOMINATED by the right. What does the left have? The HuffPo and MSNBC? MSNBC is a distant second and the HuffPo still gets destroyed by foxnews.com in clicks.

It's embarrassing as a conservative to see the right play victim all the time. Especially when the left does the same thing. We're at a day in age where you can read WHATEVER you want. When you watch Fox all day you realize they say the left owns the media. Then you watch MSNBC and they say the right owns the media. When you watch both in combination along with websites on both sides you realize both are full of it. It's a narrative to boost ratings and get reactions.

Fox WAS 1st. Not any more. Last I saw they had slipped to 3rd.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I imagine in the courtroom the beater will claim he was provoked by the beaten. were the fox news reporters standing there watching the entire altercation or were they as they said setting up when it started.

Here is a quote from them .
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Fox is no longer conservative. The Murdock boys took over and they are hardcore leftists. Its probably a bit to the right of MSNBC but not by much. Their website mostly repeats stories from Associated Press and NBC now.
Yeah, Hannity, Tucker Carlson, and the crew from Fox and Friends scream liberal.

oldngray

nowhere special
Here is a quote from them .
At that point, Gianforte grabbed Jacobs by the neck with both hands and slammed him into the ground behind him. Faith, Keith and I watched in disbelief as Gianforte then began punching the man, as he moved on top the reporter and began yelling something to the effect of "I'm sick and tired of this!"

Doesn't say they saw the beginning of the altercation.

newfie

Fox is one channel . MSM is controlled by the liberals. and fox is losing the ratings war too. you need an update on the landscape. Its predomintated by the liberals.