El Correcto

god is dead
They complain about silly stuff like Jussie Smollet, and their bruised feelings because some of the new Democratic congress people say mean things about them, and this is what they are giving rise too.
Homegrown Terrorist.
I remember that time a Bernie supporter actually got to GOP representatives and shot them with a rifle.

This guy is a neo-nazi, White ethno state stuff. Things you would have to jump through a lot of mental loopholes to lump republicans into after their rejection of Steve King’s borderline comments.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I remember that time a Bernie supporter actually got to GOP representatives and shot them with a rifle.

This guy is a neo-nazi, White ethno state stuff. Things you would have to jump through a lot of mental loopholes to lump republicans into after their rejection of Steve King’s borderline comments.

He have any Republicansuggestions on his kill list?
The party of hate strikes again

El Correcto

god is dead
He have any Republicansuggestions on his kill list?
The party of hate strikes again
Just because you don’t want to kill republicans or hell even if you vote for republicans doesn’t make you a republican. I don’t see any republican attending nazi rallies.

Unlike the left which is caught up with the islamonazis like Farrakhan. You can’t really go around saying the other said is Nazi’s when your party is entwined with Jew conspiracies.

El Correcto

god is dead
There really isn’t that many white skinhead neonazi left and for good reason. It’s retarded.

The Muslims have now picked up that mantle, islamonazism is a huge demographic with millions of followers worldwide.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Just because you don’t want to kill republicans or hell even if you vote for republicans doesn’t make you a republican. I don’t see any republican attending nazi rallies.

Unlike the left which is caught up with the islamonazis like Farrakhan. You can’t really go around saying the other said is Nazi’s when your party is entwined with Jew conspiracies.
Yes it does

Turdferguson

Just a turd
There really isn’t that many white skinhead neonazi left and for good reason. It’s retarded.

The Muslims have now picked up that mantle, islamonazism is a huge demographic with millions of followers worldwide.

Is that just what you hope, or do you have facts to back that up

El Correcto

god is dead
Is that just what you hope, or do you have facts to back that up
Yeah my bad the number of KKK members is 6,000-8,000.

WNBA average attendance per year is around 7,700.

So there are around the same amount of people showing up to a woman’s basketball game than there are people in the klan. Lol.

El Correcto

god is dead
It’s hard to count neo-Nazis apparently they can’t even stand each other splintering and bickering.

Aryan Brotherhood a nazi skin head gang is estimated around 200 members at its peak.

I can’t find solid answers about how many Nazi’s are in America or how many people hate minorities...

In my opinion it’s a media meme.
When is the last time you were driving around your city and saw a gang of skin heads, a swastika or a neo-nazi hangout place.

newfie

They complain about silly stuff like Jussie Smollet, and their bruised feelings because some of the new Democratic congress people say mean things about them, and this is what they are giving rise too.
Homegrown Terrorist.

Jesse Smollet sending a threatening letter through the mail with a white powderey substance on it also qualifies him as a home grown terrorist.

the good news is neither person we're talking about hurt anyone.

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Jesse Smollet sending a threatening letter through the mail with a white powderey substance on it also qualifies him as a home grown terrorist.
Does it?
What were his political aims?
Thought he was trying to get a bigger salary

ter·ror·ist
Dictionary result for terrorist
/ˈterərəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims..

Turdferguson

Just a turd

the good news is neither person we're talking about hurt anyone.

I think you are confusing terroristic threatening with terrorism.
Two different things

Turdferguson

Just a turd
how do you know who is sneaking across an open border . did they text you as they crossed?
Using that analogy. . How do you know who plans on committing a crime with a fire arm. Let's confiscate them all.... I don't really support that by the way just showing you the fundamental flaw in your logic

newfie

Does it?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun
  1. a person who uses unlawful violence and intimidation, especially against civilians, in the pursuit of political aims..

Does it?

ter·ror·ist
/ˈterərəst/
Learn to pronounce
noun

dictionary?

mailing threatening material even when a hoax is defined as a form of terrorism.

"False and misleading information indicating an act of terrorism is not a harmless lie. Diverting law enforcement to devote unnecessary resources and causing citizens to fear a fatal terrorist attack is the sort of harm that Congress has a legitimate right to prevent by restricting speech."

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/us-new...jussie-smollett-are-considered-felony-n974031

Mail bombing is a generational form of American terrorism

newfie

Using that analogy. . How do you know who plans on committing a crime with a fire arm. Let's confiscate them all.... I don't really support that by the way just showing you the fundamental flaw in your logic

there is no fundamental flaw in my logic.

there are people crossing an open border every day who are unknown. What flaw is there in that argument?

the example you give are of those people who turn them selves in and identify them selves requesting asylum.

many of those who don't get caught are later discovered to be career criminals such as this chap who was protected by Californias sanctuary laws

newfie

I think you are confusing terroristic threatening with terrorism.
Two different things

I think you're grasping for an argument.

if you mail threatening material through the mail homeland security can and will charge you with terrorism.

I don't understand why you're trying to generate an argument to defend him when he has not helped anyone who has legitimate concerns about hate and bias?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
I think you're grasping for an argument.

if you mail threatening material through the mail homeland security can and will charge you with terrorism.

I don't understand why you're trying to generate an argument to defend him when he has not helped anyone who has legitimate concerns about hate and bias?

I'm not.
Your side brought him up to cover up the fact one of your own is a real Terrorist

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Yeah my bad the number of KKK members is 6,000-8,000.

WNBA average attendance per year is around 7,700.

So there are around the same amount of people showing up to a woman’s basketball game than there are people in the klan. Lol.

You said skin heads were on the decline. Not KKK. Two different organizations.