Turdferguson

Just a turd
It’s hard to count neo-Nazis apparently they can’t even stand each other splintering and bickering.

Aryan Brotherhood a nazi skin head gang is estimated around 200 members at its peak.

I can’t find solid answers about how many Nazi’s are in America or how many people hate minorities...

In my opinion it’s a media meme.
When is the last time you were driving around your city and saw a gang of skin heads, a swastika or a neo-nazi hangout place.

So there aren't any in your neighborhood, so there must not be any?

El Correcto

god is dead
So there aren't any in your neighborhood, so there must not be any?
My neighborhood, anytime they try to rally it’s like a couple dozen skinheads, the areas I deliver to which are ghetto rural in a red state. I think I’ve only seen three skinheads in my entire life. These were folk with aryan tattoos, lighting bolts, swastikas. I think you have a handful of idiots in this country from every race or religion that get hyper focused on and blown out of proportion.

I really believe racism is a media meme and left wing talking point. They are constantly moving the field goal of what racism is or what a neo-nazi/confederate is. It’s getting to the point they have to gaslight us to prove it’s still a problem.

I also don’t think this country is homophobic, just like I don’t think @TheBrownFlush is homophobic. Is he an idiot yes, but is he a hateful person who wants to see or do bad things to me because I’m gay, doubtful.

Everyone is just too sensitive to any thing that is critical of their beliefs or lifestyle. They are quick to lump a whole group into a problematic minority to prove their biases. Just like I do with Muslims, because they are at the top of my :censored2: list of bigoted destructive beliefs that propagate deadly hatred.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
@ Wrong.. You're right, I'm not homophobic . But, I think you are heterophobic. If the heterosexual speaks against your choice of being gay. Not sensitive at all with opposing views of beliefs or lifestyles. You sure are. You attack with so much hate. Unreal.
I eat p* and you suck d* and you call me an idiot! LOL You're a natural.

Any of your gay buds ever get a divorce? Tommy is having a rough time.

Last edited:

El Correcto

god is dead
I’m also curious on which is the largest hate group in America currently.

I know Nation of Islam is about 30,000-50,000 members.

I’d bet money the largest hate group is a Christian organization against lgbt. I still think America is a great country and not some oppressive :censored2: hole like the wonderful communist regimes.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
tenor - 2019-02-22T124519.781.gif

El Correcto

god is dead
@ Wrong.. You're right, I'm not homophobic . But, I think you are heterophobic. If the heterosexual speaks against your choice of being gay. Not sensitive at all with opposing views of beliefs or lifestyles. You sure are. You attack with so much hate. Unreal.

I just enjoy raking you over the coals for connecting homosexuality similar to being a pedophile or murderer. Those are absurd beliefs.

El Correcto

god is dead

Also I’ve never once bashed you for being heterosexual. Believing being gay is in anyway similar to murder or pedophilia is dumb, low IQ bottom of the barrel beliefs, not connected to being a heterosexual.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
This year is feeling pretty eerily similar to the last election. The only differences is that Sanders is now 4 years older and instead of Clinton being shipped as a smart witch we get Cortez shipped as a dumb harpie.

BrownFlush

I just enjoy raking you over the coals for connecting homosexuality similar to being a pedophile or murderer. Those are absurd beliefs.
You constantly miss this.
The comparison is not the ACTS of a pedophile, or murderer, or homosexual .
Get it. It is the argument of "it is natural , born that way, can't help it, no choice in the matter."
If you use that for being gay, the pedophile or murderer can use the same argument .

BrownFlush

Also I’ve never once bashed you for being heterosexual. Believing being gay is in anyway similar to murder or pedophilia is dumb, low IQ bottom of the barrel beliefs, not connected to being a heterosexual.
Didn't say you did. I said you bash the heterosexual who doesn't agree with homosexuality as natural .
Low IQ? Bottom of barrel beliefs? LOL
I know what goes where with who.