Jkloc420

Do you need an air compressor or tire gauge
You are a bottom.
giphy-25.gif

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
If it isn’t natural and is against some law of nature or physics, it must be a miracle. Similar to Jesus.
One of the definitions of a miracle is "against nature" but there is nothing miraculous about you sucking a d*.
>>"You constantly miss this.The comparison is not the ACTS of a pedophile, or murderer, or homosexual Get it. It is the argument of "it is natural , born that way, can't help it, no choice in the matter." If you use that for being gay, the pedophile or murderer can use the same argument ."<<
Is that all you have for this quote? Miraculous and Jesus?

El Correcto

god is dead
One of the definitions of a miracle is "against nature" but there is nothing miraculous about you sucking a d*.
>>"You constantly miss this.The comparison is not the ACTS of a pedophile, or murderer, or homosexual Get it. It is the argument of "it is natural , born that way, can't help it, no choice in the matter." If you use that for being gay, the pedophile or murderer can use the same argument ."<<
Is that all you have for this quote? Miraculous and Jesus?
You miss the point that I don’t need an argument to be gay, it’s not illegal like being a pedophile or murderer.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
You miss the point that I don’t need an argument to be gay, it’s not illegal like being a pedophile or murderer.
No, I don't miss the point. You do.
Legality has nothing to do with the point of the argument.
Suck on.
I'm gonna go with you see it the point but don't want to go there.
You could use anything.."natural born runner". Guy didn't have a choice he HAD to be a marathoner. Born to do it.

Tommy is divorcing.

El Correcto

god is dead
No, I don't miss the point. You do.
Legality has nothing to do with the point of the argument.
Suck on.
I'm gonna go with you see it the point but don't want to go there.
You could use anything.."natural born runner". Guy didn't have a choice he HAD to be a marathoner. Born to do it.

Tommy is divorcing.
See now we are touching that radical Christian stance on gays. It’s morally abhorrent.

How is being gay bad for someone like me. Never had an STD, good job, no drug use problems, never diagnosed mentally ill or admitted involuntarily?

I fail to see how me dating a consenting man is some morally abhorrent thing, something that should be argued on the grounds of murders should be allowed to murder if gays are allowed to gay.

El Correcto

god is dead
@TheBrownFlush
I don’t see you as some hateful person.

I just think homosexuality redlines your little brain. You fall back on Christianity to justify your feelings about gay sex. It’s fine not to like gay sex and think it’s gross or silly. But don’t try to logic your way into bashing gays, it’s an illogical thing, I’m not hurting anyone.

newfie

@TheBrownFlush
I don’t see you as some hateful person.

I just think homosexuality redlines your little brain. You fall back on Christianity to justify your feelings about gay sex. It’s fine not to like gay sex and think it’s gross or silly. But don’t try to logic your way into bashing gays, it’s an illogical thing, I’m not hurting anyone.
Do what you do