BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Tommy sounds like a tard wrangler that tries to keep you from going belligerent anytime homosexuality is brought up.
You don't believe he exists anyway.
Your standard of belligerent is a lot higher than his. You seem pretty sensitive.
Ever notice, you never address the argument? I'm a belligerent, radical christian, go into hateful tirades, throwing gays off buildings, because I don't agree or accept what you do as normal and natural.
You're just queer. Suck d*. You be you. You need to man up though, and stop being such a p* when someone has a different out dated archaic opinion.

You are being really gay when you can't discuss the point.

El Correcto

god is dead
Most guys still live with Mommy so they don't have :censored2: to lose .
upload_2019-2-22_22-33-40.jpeg

Bitches ain’t gettin :censored2: if you ain’t got :censored2:.

LarryBird

Reading this site, and this thread in particular, makes me sad to be employed by UPS - I almost feel dumb by association. Almost.

Some of you can't even spell with the proficiency of a 3rd grader, nevermind type out a coherent, well thought out post that makes sense on any level.

Those of you I speak of, and you know who you are(maybe?..I hope), are much like our half-wit president in that regard. You're dumb enough to think you're really smart.

Kind of a dickish 1st post, but :censored2: it. I'm a dick. Might as well get that right out there off the bat - why make you wait to realize it?

Indecisi0n

Reading this site, and this thread in particular, makes me sad to be employed by UPS - I almost feel dumb by association. Almost.

Some of you can't even spell with the proficiency of a 3rd grader, nevermind type out a coherent, well thought out post that makes sense on any level.

Those of you I speak of, and you know who you are(maybe?..I hope), are much like our half-wit president in that regard. You're dumb enough to think you're really smart.

Kind of a dickish 1st post, but :censored2: it. I'm a dick. Might as well get that right out there off the bat - why make you wait to realize it?
Do you like my posts?

BakerMayfield2018

Fight the power.

8ADA076B-6441-47BC-8393-A549E3E97A31.gif

LarryBird

Wow another liar for current events.
View attachment 237045
You can’t just go around sweet talking people and making them feel special only to disappoint.
I had that other thread open in a different tab and I posted in the wrong thread initially, so I had to copy it over to this one here.

Call it the 1st post jitters. I really want you guys to like me. As you can tell from the tone of my post, obviously.

LarryBird

What's up with the gay bashing up in this bitch?

Did I click on BrownCafe and somehow get transported back to 1983?

Hating fags is so passé, my brahs.

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King

A man stays stupid by two ways.
He doesn't read, and the other by association with people not quite as stupid as he is.
From the looks of your 1st post, you're gonna blend right in.