BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
See now we are touching that radical Christian stance on gays. It’s morally abhorrent.

How is being gay bad for someone like me. Never had an STD, good job, no drug use problems, never diagnosed mentally ill or admitted involuntarily?

I fail to see how me dating a consenting man is some morally abhorrent thing, something that should be argued on the grounds of murders should be allowed to murder if gays are allowed to gay.
LOL.. A radical Christian stance. smh You jump to Christianity. I don't . This isn't about Christianity .
You never "touched " the argument once again. You went defensive a usual. The argument is not if you're a fine up standing citizen and not hurting anyone..the argument is the use of "natural born, no choice, can't be any other way."
Give it up. Suck on.

BrownFlush

@TheBrownFlush
I don’t see you as some hateful person.

I just think homosexuality redlines your little brain. You fall back on Christianity to justify your feelings about gay sex. It’s fine not to like gay sex and think it’s gross or silly. But don’t try to logic your way into bashing gays, it’s an illogical thing, I’m not hurting anyone.
You miss.
Its obvious your little brain cannot see the point of the argument because of your "feelings"
Yeah that's it ,and so typical. If you have a different view and ask for reason and logic, you are a "gay basher" smh

BrownFlush

I am doing what I do which is baiting brownflush into hateful tirades about gay sex and murder.
Again.. you have to because you won't admit to the consistency of the argument .
lol..yes..so hateful..such a tyrant because I don't agree with your answers or "approve " of your gay "lifestyle".

BrownFlush

Out of control republicans talking about gays. Oh the irony!
Quick...let's go to rich, white, conservative ,heterosexual bashing.

BrownFlush

I’m bashing you for your radical fundamentalist Christian stance on gays, not any of that other garbage no one cares about.
Yeah..such a radical, tyrant view, because it's not yours.
No one does care, especially not you.You continue to rant and attack and not address the argument. No surprise here.lol

El Correcto

god is dead
No wonder your guys numbers are shrinking.
I'm for having a "Save A Gay Day"
One day out of the year all gays could promise to have straight sex if for nothing else but to save their numbers.
0F533DB3-358E-41DB-919F-0599D9765BC5.jpeg