newfie

The guy who championed the Test Ban Treaty, expanding health care coverage, and keeping the top tax rate at 70% is comparable to Reagan? What....

you need to read more. Jack kemp gives JFK credit for the following in a speech in 1962

Taxes and the Reagan Revolution

"John friend. Kennedy at the New York Economic Club in November of ‘62, I believe, and I came across a paragraph in which he said it’s paradoxically true that high tax rates cause low tax revenues. The best way to get more revenue is to bring down the rates and expand the economy."

Catatonic

Nine Lives
Well, he does want to ship all Muslims to the middle east and not let me play angry birds on the plane, so that gets me pretty ticked.
Swoosh
Swoosh.png

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
you need to read more. Jack kemp gives JFK credit for the following in a speech in 1962

"John friend. Kennedy at the New York Economic Club in November of ‘62, I believe, and I came across a paragraph in which he said it’s paradoxically true that high tax rates cause low tax revenues. The best way to get more revenue is to bring down the rates and expand the economy."
Yeah you're right. A 70% tax rate is very Republican. And exactly like the 38.5% Reagan enacted.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
millennials are so needy. they invented google but don't know how to find anything and have to have everything spoon fed to them.
You haven't spoon fed me anything but BS.

If being in your generation means I have to fear someone because they're brown and read the Quran I'm more than happy to remain classified as a millennial.

newfie

Yeah you're right. A 70% tax rate is very Republican. And exactly like the 38.5% Reagan enacted.

seriously i'm at a loss to understand how anyone claims to be a republican who has voted republican in every election but does not know of the economic belief relationship between JFK and Reagan.

newfie

think about this we have had the following

Reagan
bush 1
bush 2
trump who you did not vote for because Hillary was so much better.

so were you a bush convert to the republican party?
how can anyone republican not know about the God of republicanism Ronald Reagan?
how can anyone not understand the Reagan revolution , Jack Kemp and where the economic beliefs evolved from?

its like telling me you're police officer?
upload_2017-5-25_21-41-12.png