cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
It would certainly make me respect him more. The Republicans don't even like this guy. And thank God because he's an embarrassment. I couldn't stand Obama but he looks like Abe Lincoln in comparison.

Just remember, if Dwight D. Eisenhower had run in this past election, he would have been branded a far-left communist.

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It would certainly make me respect him more. The Republicans don't even like this guy. And thank God because he's an embarrassment. I couldn't stand Obama but he looks like Abe Lincoln in comparison.
Interesting choice ...
Did you choose Lincoln because of his suspension of personal freedoms or his plan to ship African slaves to Haiti?

newfie

well assuming by some miracle that you really are a republican , this guy just saved your supreme court from liberal dominance. that alone makes him the best choice in the last election

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
well assuming by some miracle that you really are a republican , this guy just saved your supreme court from liberal dominance. that alone makes him the best choice in the last election
Yeah right. Every confirmation hearing he's had for his cabinet has been a train wreck, never mind the Supreme Court confirmation hearings.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
The neocon lap dogs have successfully derailed this thread from the indefensible actions of this republican, into a discussion about how they're really the victims here, and it's all just a big fake news liberal conspiracy.

Lol.