Outta Here!

vantexan

Ok, we know you love your job. You sold your stock to protest the way your fellow employees are being treated. Did you give those employees the capital gains from that stock sale. If you really want to help them out, you would have looked out for them for their financial hardships. Do you still cash your Fedex paycheck? They are still treating their employees the same as when you protested with the stock sale. If you refuse to own stock in a company that does not treat employees right, wouldn't you refuse to cash a paycheck from that same company?
It's one thing having it done to you. It's something altogether different participating in doing it to others.

Oldfart

Nope. But you are in constantly defending them.
Seems odd. A fella has morals and refuses to own stock in a company because he doesn't agree with how their employees are treated. That same fella works for that company and his moral beliefs see nothing wrong with working there.

vantexan

Seems odd. A fella has morals and refuses to own stock in a company because he doesn't agree with how their employees are treated. That same fella works for that company and his moral beliefs see nothing wrong with working there.
We're the ones being cheated. If we worked for a company that supported the KKK then we'd be wrong to be employed there. This isn't about what the company has done to outsiders. It's about what it's done to it's own.

vantexan

And P.S. he doesn't work for FedEx. He was a Ground contractor.

bacha29

Ok, we know you love your job. You sold your stock to protest the way your fellow employees are being treated. Did you give those employees the capital gains from that stock sale. If you really want to help them out, you would have looked out for them for their financial hardships. Do you still cash your Fedex paycheck? They are still treating their employees the same as when you protested with the stock sale. If you refuse to own stock in a company that does not treat employees right, wouldn't you refuse to cash a paycheck from that same company?
I never collected a single paycheck from your beloved company. I received a settlement based on package volume and density. You calling it a paycheck is another clear testament to just how little you actually know about the company that you defend with such vigor and clearly harbor malice toward the people who have an opinion of your company that is different from your own. You claim to know something about high finance but yet you don't even know that Ground is operated by third party contractors who are paid on settlement based on several factors. Conclusive proof that you probably don't even know that your beloved Fedex is actually a holding company. While there may indeed people that in your opinion are miserable . That may be so but it's no more disdainful that the malice that you clearly harbor for them .

Oldfart

I never collected a single paycheck from your beloved company. I received a settlement based on package volume and density. You calling it a paycheck is another clear testament to just how little you actually know about the company that you defend with such vigor and clearly harbor malice toward the people who have an opinion of your company that is different from your own. You claim to know something about high finance but yet you don't even know that Ground is operated by third party contractors who are paid on settlement based on several factors. Conclusive proof that you probably don't even know that your beloved Fedex is actually a holding company. While there may indeed people that in your opinion are miserable . That may be so but it's no more disdainful that the malice that you clearly harbor for them .
LOL. I thought you were a miserable Express employee. Instead, I just found out you were a miserable Ground driver. Your life is really one bad move after another. I bet you kick your dog every night too. It must suck knowing your stuck in a crappy situation while your friends and relatives prosper in their respective fields.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
LOL. I thought you were a miserable Express employee. Instead, I just found out you were a miserable Ground driver. Your life is really one bad move after another. I bet you kick your dog every night too. It must suck knowing your stuck in a crappy situation while your friends and relatives prosper in their respective fields.
Wow. You really are an ugly person. What happened? You ran out of poor old ladies to push over or handicapped kids to kick off their feet and decided to join Brown Cafe?? I sure am glad I don't work with the likes of you.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
After 10 years of abuse at Express, my time has come. I have been a part time a.m and p.m. courier that has worked full time hours, a swing driver, a DG inspector, and a fill in package handler dall while never seeing any pay incentive for going the extra mile (other than the modest swing premium). I managed to survive grad school while working part time and am graduating next month and will be starting a new job in December. I just wanted to say how happy I am to be leaving this cheap, lying, blood sucking, life draining company that couldn't care less for its front line employees. Oh the satisfaction I'll feel with my feet up in my chair sipping a smooth bourbon the week of Christmas.

I used to drink the Kool-Aid too. Glad you're a smart one and decided to further your education and LEAVE!! Bravo Zulu!

Cactus

Just telling it like it is
After 10 years of abuse at Express, my time has come. I have been a part time a.m and p.m. courier that has worked full time hours, a swing driver, a DG inspector, and a fill in package handler all while never seeing any pay incentive for going the extra mile (other than the modest swing premium). I managed to survive grad school while working part time and am graduating next month and will be starting a new job in December. I just wanted to say how happy I am to be leaving this cheap, lying, blood sucking, life draining company that couldn't care less for its front line employees. Oh the satisfaction I'll feel with my feet up in my chair sipping a smooth bourbon the week of Christmas.
Congrats! And good move. Glad to hear you got your self out of this dump. Good luck to 'ya.