Over allowed write ups have begun.

ski or die

Ski or Die
As a former retired steward, we would always grieve a verbal and or warning letter. It is the companies established procedure for discipline leading to termination. I would have another conversation with the BA. If he stills refused to address the issue, I would then talk to the Local President. Not all BA's are on the up and up. We had one at our Local. It is not a good idea to wait until the attempt at termination to dispute, the board will look at the previous warnings that you did not protest as acknowledgement of guilt.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I can imagine that easily.
I was involved in at least 3 investigations that resulted in terminated management revolving around the usage of the "sort & load" code as well as "Preload" code.
It's amazing any mgt people below level 666 actually make it the 35 years to retirement...

Scottyhawk

What is it? A brown box. Duh
For going on 13 years as a steward, I have been told we cannot grieve warning letters, that we can only file what is termed a 'protest letter' , or 'letter of record' in the State of Ohio.

These "letters" are attached to a grievance form and never heard unless the progression of discipline on that subject advances.

I have always thought that it sucks.
Kind of gives the Company a 'freebie'.
We are told we can file a rebuttal, but cannot grieve a warning letter

Catatonic

Nine Lives
It's amazing any mgt people below level 666 actually make it the 35 years to retirement...
I never liked ass-chewings but it's a whole lot better than being fired.
When I was in OPs, nobody got fired for bad numbers if they were trying.
No brainer for me. Don't ever mess with the numbers!

tourists24

As far as warning letters for over allowed.... just take em with a smile.... they will eventually have to follow that up with a suspension and termination.... good luck at panel presenting an over allowed case, especially as fair days work

km3

As far as warning letters for over allowed.... just take em with a smile.... they will eventually have to follow that up with a suspension and termination.... good luck at panel presenting an over allowed case, especially as fair days work

They'd run out of drivers real quick if they were able to follow through with termination on every single person that was overallowed.

Coldworld

60 months and counting
They'd run out of drivers real quick if they were able to follow through with termination on every single person that was overallowed.
Can you see some of these management going out trying to deliver packages it be absolute chaos they couldn't even do it anymore....

Coldworld

60 months and counting
I never liked ass-chewings but it's a whole lot better than being fired.
When I was in OPs, nobody got fired for bad numbers if they were trying.
No brainer for me. Don't ever mess with the numbers!
I bet you like ass chewing's from your female bosses over the years...I bet you loved those closed door ass chewing's

Dragon

Package Center Manager

It's not about over allowed...it's about methods and supervised vs unsupervised...especially as fair days work.

tourists24

It's not about over allowed...it's about methods and supervised vs unsupervised...especially as fair days work.
and again I respond.... good luck with that. I always advise drivers to do the methods meticulously when supervised. Ive only seen one driver at my center in 28 years gone for production. I like our odds