Over9Five is about to reach 10K posts!

dannyboy

From the promised LAND
dang you all are cold.

i figured that when he went to the dark side, he would change. but he didnt. still that old
{[edited for content, no flames allowed, insert lovable, handsome, distinguished hunk instead]}
we all know.

best

d

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I wonder if he'll be celebrating by deleting someone's posts.:wink2:

He could do that or have the option of banning one person that he doesn't like!

But he still has the option to purchase his own recognition trinket:happy-very:

There are still a few trinkets in the prize drawer. Last time I looked, I thought I saw a few peices of Cheryl's first computer. They were melted down and formed into small rectangle shapes.

dang you all are cold.

i figured that when he went to the dark side, he would change. but he didnt. still that old
{[edited for content, no flames allowed, insert lovable, handsome, distinguished hunk instead]}
we all know.

best

d

Yeah Danny, unfortunately, he hasn't changed a bit!

And don't forget, you have to pay for your own shipping too.

Its in the mail now, or maybe DHL has it.....

I guess you will be buying the beeyah then. :happy-very:

It will be some Samuel Adams Fine Boston Lager, of course!

scratch

Least Best Moderator
Staff member
I don't think he'll be celebrating at all.......the BC post milestone award program has been canceled

That was too bad, he was up for the gold watch!

Tieguy and Moreluck told me Cheryl gives you $100 when you reach 10,000!!!

And you believed those two?????

If they don't give you the $100, just keep being over nine-five.

He could file a grevience or take it to the chat room panel if he doesn't like it.

Just because she gave Tie and More a $100 doesn't mean you'll get one!:funny:

If he deletes his own posts this thread could go on forever...Oh know...why did I say that...I'll just add them back in..:surprised:

Thats the way to stir things up, Tony!

I am almost to 10000 too. Right? It doesn't take that long does it?

No, it doesn't take long at all. At the rate I'm going, I should hit the 10,000 mark by the year 2019.

Covemastah

Hoopah drives the boat Chief !!
There will be a virtual pizza party at my house""during break"" of course!! All are welcome to come to Over's party!! There will be a mandatory donation to the United Way !! Please leave your Blue Tooth at home as it may interfere with my T.V !!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
He could do that or have the option of banning one person that he doesn't like!

There are still a few trinkets in the prize drawer. Last time I looked, I thought I saw a few peices of Cheryl's first computer. They were melted down and formed into small rectangle shapes.
I like that first idea. Maybe he could draw the name from a hat and surprise the "bannee" by starting a thread in their memory.

Why does that second idea sound so familiar, hmmmm?:wink2:

paidover95

how much time does he spend on here to reach that??besides 9/5 hours a day at work,and the time spent here.not much time for anything else.I hope you dont have children that need your attention!!!!!!!!

over9five

Staff member
how much time does he spend on here to reach that??besides 9/5 hours a day at work,and the time spent here.not much time for anything else.I hope you dont have children that need your attention!!!!!!!!

Dude, I've been here since '02 and you've been here less than a year. Come back and see me when you're dry behind the ears.

(I heard some other well respected senior member say that)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Over averages 3.65 posts per day. That is not what I would call excessive. On the other hand, I average 9.79 posts per day.

Please come back when the dampness behind your ears subsides.:wink2: