Over9Five is about to reach 10K posts!

ajblakejr

Age quod agis
When i first came on to BC and didn't know anything about protocol, style, etc. I saw that eye and thought: wht duh Fork is that"???
After several months, I realize that is a friendly eye looking out for BCer's that may be approaching a line that they should be aware of.
Thanks Over.. You helped me out and I won't forget it!!
Best Regards,
DOL

Stop the Plane!!!

Look at at how quickly your posts have hit 1000. :happy-very:

D

Dis-organized Labor

Stop the Plane!!!

Look at at how quickly your posts have hit 1000. :happy-very:

What's the date today??? Is it January Third????

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the Mechanics in the 2727 Thread (Waco-like Colony) that brought me to this point of accomplishment.

I would also like to thank everyone else at UPS or those that Post or Read these Posts on BC for allowing me to "Post on every Freaking Subject" (per UNIONMAN). I may have surpassed the normal protocol when it comes to BC Postings, but regardless:

I thank you all and I look forward to #2000 (Is there a cake or anything)??? :peaceful:

P

pickup

What's the date today??? Is it January Third????

I would like to take this opportunity to recognize the Mechanics in the 2727 Thread (Waco-like Colony) that brought me to this point of accomplishment.

I would also like to thank everyone else at UPS or those that Post or Read these Posts on BC for allowing me to "Post on every Freaking Subject" (per UNIONMAN). I may have surpassed the normal protocol when it comes to BC Postings, but regardless:

I thank you all and I look forward to #2000 (Is there a cake or anything)??? :peaceful:

No there is no cake and even if there were, you can't have your cake and eat it too.