Overtime coming to an end?

Would you rather be dispatched over 9.5 most days or under 8.5 most days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sporhwhore

Amazon vans are new in my neck of the woods! Haven’t penetrated my center yet but they are in my neighborhood that I live in so it won’t be long

MrBrown

Attachments

• IMG_20190707_135720530_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20190707_135720530_HDR.jpg
    533.7 KB · Views: 125

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
2019 was the first year in 19 years ( 15 driving ) that I made less $ than the previous year
It's getting lighter but the preload earns the same amount no matter what. We're literally bloodsuckers.
Less amazon, 2 new buildings, many businesses are moving east to avoid a city wage increase. Thankfully this does not affect bid wait-lists nearly as much as when this job was actually desirable.

The only noticeable increase in volume came from our residential gentrified neighborhoods. Just a bunch of furnature and Hello Fresh. And we all know Amazon still is a long way away from delivering those two things in sprinter vans.

Last edited:

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
If you're hurting for money, get a PT job in the morning? They keep pushing start times later and later anyways
This is one of the most successful production pushes they could have done: Subconsciously convince everyone who has a routine of finishing something at a certain time to work harder. I never got any help finishing Preload 10 minutes before drivers start 5 hours in at 8:50 but now the entire Gdamn building is on top of me at 9:20, 10 minutes before drivers start 5 hours in.
When did everyone decide to work faster?

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I work no more then 45hrs a week. I have a 2yr old and my wife is a stay at home mom. I am not even topped out and we are comfortable. There are ways to save if people want to. But we are a nation of instant gratification and want :censored2: now.