Overtime coming to an end?

Would you rather be dispatched over 9.5 most days or under 8.5 most days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Staydryitsraining

Classic case of want what you dont have and dont want what you have. I've worked at ups along time, been on here a while too. You all are some of the most whiny ass would hit someone and get your ass beat and then call the cops type of people. Crying and whining for as long as I can remember same in my building oh God too much work too many hours waaaaa. I'm not working weekends waaaaa. Now its man I need more hours my hours are cut. Stfu and go get in your cribs with your babas.

Scoot

Our dispatches had been relatively light but apparently stops per car became a big thing somewhere in the higher ranks and nearly every split car was cut today. Just like the good old days.

Classic case of want what you dont have and dont want what you have. I've worked at ups along time, been on here a while too. You all are some of the most whiny ass would hit someone and get your ass beat and then call the cops type of people. Crying and whining for as long as I can remember same in my building oh God too much work too many hours waaaaa. I'm not working weekends waaaaa. Now its man I need more hours my hours are cut. Stfu and go get in your cribs with your babas.
Hi Dave

Sporhwhore

Our dispatches had been relatively light but apparently stops per car became a big thing somewhere in the higher ranks and nearly every split car was cut today. Just like the good old days.
Our stops per car dropped an average of 20 since July last year besides peak bad weather prime day etc

rod

Retired 22 years
I work no more then 45hrs a week. I have a 2yr old and my wife is a stay at home mom. I am not even topped out and we are comfortable. There are ways to save if people want to. But we are a nation of instant gratification and want :censored2: now.
I predict you will have a great retirement eventually. That is the key--live within your means.

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
Manipulating your overtime at work beyond the 9.5 list is like a game of poker. Read your manager, show as little emotion as possible, randomize or min/max paid/unpaid hours and occasionally throw a false lead out every once in a while.