Overtime coming to an end?

Would you rather be dispatched over 9.5 most days or under 8.5 most days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
I never cried about it, just saying that I'd like to be able to pay for it if things went sour with my tenants. I will say I've seen enough of your posts that your a :censored2: poster.
This %25 studio condo down-payment is telling your landlord ass to settle your finances.
Honestly it's funny when someone is on the ropes whilst simultaneously dragging other people for their loose change.
Capitalism at it's finest.
Honestly why even be mad about free food banks and other "giveaways" when all it does is increase spending towards landlord income.
Even subsidized housing, is literally just free money to toss at property owners.

clean hairy

Thinking the same thing recently. If it weren't for coming in a few hours on Saturday I'd barely get 48 a week. I've gone to my dispatcher and requested more work. Don't always get it. I've actually come to really like my horrible pre loader. Can you deliver today? Aaaabsolutely!
You are using the wrong approach.
You go in and ask for only 40 hours of work each week.
THEN they give you more work!
You forgot they do the opposite of what you request?

MrBrown

Breath buddy. You know what happens when your blood pressure goes up. Might have to take and option day tomorrow lol
I'm at the point in my career where I couldn't care less of a :censored2:. I don't stress at work. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love a :censored2:ty load quality and misloads. More money in my pocket

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
I'm at the point in my career where I couldn't care less of a :censored2:. I don't stress at work. I've said it before and I'll say it again. I love a :censored2:ty load quality and misloads. More money in my pocket
You don’t stress about work just about not having OT right? Lol

542thruNthru

I work no more then 45hrs a week. I have a 2yr old and my wife is a stay at home mom. I am not even topped out and we are comfortable. There are ways to save if people want to. But we are a nation of instant gratification and want :censored2: now.

You live in the south! That whole lower area is a :censored2: hole. Seriously you could work at a McDonald's and be able to live comfortably there.

You ain't doing nothing special. Talk to me when your home cost more than 100k.
tenor-29.gif

Wontmake9.5

My job is fun
You live in the south! That whole lower area is a :censored2: hole. Seriously you could work at a McDonald's and be able to live comfortably there.

You ain't doing nothing special. Talk to me when your home cost more than 100k.
View attachment 280767
Pfft my first house when I was 22 was 120k pimp. Just bought another one a year ago paid 232k so suck on these southern peach cheeks.. or lick them I’ll let you surprise me lol

In my short time at ups i seem to have noticed quite a high rate of guys not being able to do the job. Whether its an inside guy going on his 30 or a casual off the street, seems a lot of people cant hack it. Youd think it would be a very easy job, shoot delivering pkgs, i can easily do that is what i thought. Turns out its not that easy at all especially in the beginning. So I wanna say 1 out of 2 cant/arent willing to hack it; I see a lot of faces come and go. Except the inside guys, still see them. At least they get to try again in another year. My one piece of advice to anyone going out on their 30 days from within the building is to go go go. You have to prove you can get the job done efficiently in order to make seniority. youre gonna have to prove yourself and pick it up pretty quickly. I happen to have gotten 6 months to work on my trade before i was tested on it, you get much less. ive seen guys who are on the pre load fail cause they thought it would be a guarantee. Dont be the guy who has to have two different drivers meet you and when they get their your smoking a butt or doing anything other than looking at your diad or in the back of the truck. If you want it youre gonna have to shine... And shave your beard if you have one.

I rarely post here, you ain't seen :censored2:e

I've seen enough

Poop Head

Judge me.
Classic case of want what you dont have and dont want what you have. I've worked at ups along time, been on here a while too. You all are some of the most whiny ass would hit someone and get your ass beat and then call the cops type of people. Crying and whining for as long as I can remember same in my building oh God too much work too many hours waaaaa. I'm not working weekends waaaaa. Now its man I need more hours my hours are cut. Stfu and go get in your cribs with your babas.
How many boat payments do you have!?!? ..... Yeah,, that's what I thought!

Netsua 3:16

AND THAT’S THE BOTTOM LINE
This %25 studio condo down-payment is telling your landlord ass to settle your finances.
Honestly it's funny when someone is on the ropes whilst simultaneously dragging other people for their loose change.
Capitalism at it's finest.
Honestly why even be mad about free food banks and other "giveaways" when all it does is increase spending towards landlord income.
Even subsidized housing, is literally just free money to toss at property owners.
Preach it man. Anytime people bitch about welfare or any kind of public assistance I want to tell them “you do realize that it just gets pumped right back into the economy?” And the perpetual fight to increase wages for remedial jobs. All this crap about “business owners will have to charge more” “that’s just supposed to be a STARTER JOB they don’t deserve to make a livable wage working there.” Completely ignoring the exorbitant rising cost of living. Idiots
453BEE6A-84CB-4839-AF3D-276A36E8C8DC.jpeg