Overtime coming to an end?

Would you rather be dispatched over 9.5 most days or under 8.5 most days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

MrBrown

Thinking the same thing recently. If it weren't for coming in a few hours on Saturday I'd barely get 48 a week. I've gone to my dispatcher and requested more work. Don't always get it. I've actually come to really like my horrible pre loader. Can you deliver today? Aaaabsolutely!

Sporhwhore

Why opt in or not for 9.5 list of everyone is to be dispatched under 9.5? Seems like all should be on list at least we get triple that way

retiredTxfeeder

cap'n crunch
I worked there 38 years in several jobs classifications. I heard it almost every year. First of the year rolls around, they are going to cut our hours. It took maybe 2 weeks and everything went back to the same ol, same ol. This company is not capable of having enough employees on the payroll to make everyone's day light. They just can't make themselves do it.

I worked there 38 years in several jobs classifications. I heard it almost every year. First of the year rolls around, they are going to cut our hours. It took maybe 2 weeks and everything went back to the same ol, same ol. This company is not capable of having enough employees on the payroll to make everyone's day light. They just can't make themselves do it.
The benefits are too expensive

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
Obviously don't know where you live but in my state the average mean home cost is 400k. I need to be making money to cover my mortgage. Which is a lot

FF6B8FC9-284D-4FF0-ADA7-9A6B331CC994.gif

barnyard

KTM rider
We are heavy in my building, this is the 1st full week of 9/5 enforcement and it sounds like quite a few have 2 days over this week. I am covering a shifting job and pretty sure that I am over 2 days this week. We hired 1 off the street at peak, he is still working, as are the PTers that signed FT bids.