Overtime coming to an end?

Would you rather be dispatched over 9.5 most days or under 8.5 most days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

margaritaville

Where is the option that slaving away for kids is a waste of time. Getting paid UPS wages with no family is true happiness since you can ball out on vacations, have one night stands and do whatever you want with nice cash flow and no responsibilities aside from working safely. Kids are a scam. Plus your wife will just divorce you and take your nice UPS wages anyways. Or if she does stay with you, then enjoy your sex once a year and coming home to screaming brats after doing physical labor all day.

Faceplanted

Where is the option that slaving away for kids is a waste of time. Getting paid UPS wages with no family is true happiness since you can ball out on vacations, have one night stands and do whatever you want with nice cash flow and no responsibilities aside from working safely. Kids are a scam. Plus your wife will just divorce you and take your nice UPS wages anyways. Or if she does stay with you, then enjoy your sex once a year and coming home to screaming brats after doing physical labor all day.
True happiness is being married to a down ass bitch who works, having no kids, going to the strip club together throwing ones at strippers and partying/traveling in exotic locations around the world.

having a child as a ups driver seems extremely complicated.

Jackburton

Gone Fish'n
Best part, when you die, you don’t have to bother someone with a funeral, just you in a box shoved in an oven. No one will have to bother themselves to come pick up your stuff, just let the state have it.

Then just quit
This job isn't for everyone
It's not 9-5

Package Stick

"Send it."
Kids are now a scam, I don't think 50 or so years ago they were.

I know a guy that retired after 25 years here, his wife had a Union job (no kids). You would never know these people are worth over 10 mil or so, they invested every penny they could. Both their pensions are over 100k a year, plus they draw from investments.

I wish I could find me a rich momma.

iruhnman630

We got what people wanted...less overtime.

My house stops after pickups were the easiest $$ you could make at UPS.

I liked the o.t. as long as they stayed within 9.5 compliance .

Oh well. The o.t. was never guaranteed.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Imagine being such a miserable person that this is what you think getting married and having kids means.

35years

Gravy route
Plenty of OT here.
We also have 22.4s

If they decide to cut the OT they are never acurate enough to dispatch exactly 8 hours.

I won't take under 8 hours of pay so they can either pay me 8 for less than 8 hrs of work OR dispatch me with about 8 1/2 which is exactly the amount I want.

Of course there will be plenty of OT for Valentine's day, then Mother's day, then Prime week, then next peak.

Heavy Package

This guy is the spitting image of my helper this past peak. LMAO.

042310_powerball-jpg.280776

Over70irregs

I would like to think if more drivers would have filed for 9.5 years ago we could have avoided the apathy that comes with working for Brown and family. Those who want the dough can just not sign 9.5 list and deliver away. There is also the option of asking for extra work and just not filing. Thoughts?........