Overtime coming to an end?

Would you rather be dispatched over 9.5 most days or under 8.5 most days?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

542thruNthru

So besides weather there Is nothing great there? Oh and you can identify as a woman and use any bathroom right? Lol

Well the people that live here have all their teeth unlike the south. That's also a plus.
19gqx0.jpg
mdqe8.jpg
042310_powerball.jpg

Brown287

Im not the Mail Man!
All last year it was 9.5 this and 9.5 that, I’ve had to explain to numerous drivers that the company has a contractual obligation to manage their hours to be under 9.5.

What the hell did you guys think was gonna happen? As far as “live within your means” I agree with @542thruNthru, until you live at west with our cost of living you’ve got no clue.

My suggestion...buckle up cause it’s gonna be a long here and the company is gonna use 22.4’s to make us all pay for all the 9.5 grievances last year.

Shift 2

My daily driver is 08 f150 with a 5.4. my summer ride is a 68 Chevelle with 383 stroker with nitrous. Why would I do that? My priorities are straight
$1000 says I’ll dig a hole in your ass. You can even up the shot. All I have to do is turn up the boost lol.

Heavy Package

42 or 52 is a $550 + swing.... even the guys that don’t want overtime are starting to miss it

Simple package car budget I use is $40 / 40 hr rule - $1600/wk x4=$6400 / mo. Take Home is about 70% so you need to have a budget of $4500/mo. Anything above that covers all the usual life BS. Peak covers other life BS. Easy as pie.

Over70irregs

All last year it was 9.5 this and 9.5 that, I’ve had to explain to numerous drivers that the company has a contractual obligation to manage their hours to be under 9.5.

What the hell did you guys think was gonna happen? As far as “live within your means” I agree with @542thruNthru, until you live at west with our cost of living you’ve got no clue.

My suggestion...buckle up cause it’s gonna be a long here and the company is gonna use 22.4’s to make us all pay for all the 9.5 grievances last year.
Oh yes.... make me pay by sending me home “early” so I can see the wife/kids in the daytime. In addition to less wear on body. Now I can plan on seeing the raises planned in future contracts. Thanks