Oz vs Vairma

browned out

Harsh but... Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, you just hate Hoffa and want to jump on the TDU bandwagon.

1st... His name is Vairma not Varmia.

2nd... Again you have nothing but what Hoffa did before this election that I'd like to point out Sean O'brien(one of the "turdlings" for decades) was a big part of till just very recently.

3rd... You don't even show any confidence in the OZ slate. You literally say if the new leadership ends up being garbage then they should go as well!!

So the devil we don't know is better than the boogie man Hoffa that's ALL READY LEAVING! Yes we know that already lol.

Whoops; Vermin. Now I got it right. My bad.

Absolutely; if the OZ team ends up being garbage; they will have to be voted out.

Anyone Hoffa endorses will be a company controlled piece of dookie. Just like Hoffa.

Last contract's propaganda....."maybe two 22.4's will be teamed up to handle bulk so RPCD's don't have to deal with over 70's ....maybe 22.4's will not be working solely as delivery drivers, UPS will not manipulate volume and cut routes on Mondays; etc..."

Right.

OK.

Out with the for certain garbage; and in with the what we hope will not be new garbage.

542thruNthru

Absolutely; if the OZ team ends up being garbage; they will have to be voted out.

Anyone Hoffa endorses will be a company controlled piece of dookie. Just like Hoffa.

Last contract's propaganda....."maybe two 22.4's will be teamed up to handle bulk so RPCD's don't have to deal with over 70's ....maybe 22.4's will not be working solely as delivery drivers, UPS will not manipulate volume and cut routes on Mondays; etc..."

Right.

OK.

Out with the for certain garbage; and in with the what we hope will not be new garbage.
Yep... Same old... No knowledge... just I don't like Hoffa.

Don't worry man, no one expected much from you anyways.

I'm still waiting for someone with a actually non Hoffa argument to join the conversation. Seriously I would really love to hear it! That's not a challenge just more of a informational challenge I guess. I seriously would love to hear the actual true differences..

Last edited:

542thruNthru

Right.

OK.

Hey thank you for what you do. This is the out come by the way! People are sick of the same old talk.
sketch-1624423688108.jpg

Staydryitsraining

Hey thank you for what you do. This is the out come by the way! People are sick of the same old talk.
View attachment 341925
I have watched you this entire thread say absolutely nothing about what vairma wants to do, what he stands for, the direction he wants to take, how he feels on 22.4s or excessive over time or anything else, only that people shouldnt not like him just because Hoffa endorsed him. Do you see a problem here?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt

Isn't that why you "personally" filed those NLRB charges against your Local ?

*still wondering what happened with that*

So keep voting.... until @browned out is satisfied ?

What'dyabringmetoday???

Harsh but... Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, you just hate Hoffa and want to jump on the TDU bandwagon.

1st... His name is Vairma not Varmia.

2nd... Again you have nothing but what Hoffa did before this election that I'd like to point out Sean O'brien(one of the "turdlings" for decades) was a big part of it till just very recently.

3rd... You don't even show any confidence in the OZ slate. You literally say if the new leadership ends up being garbage then they should go as well!!

So the devil we don't know is better than the boogie man Hoffa that's ALL READY LEAVING! Yes we know that already lol.
They are all pigs.

542thruNthru

I have watched you this entire thread say absolutely nothing about what vairma wants to do, what he stands for, the direction he wants to take, how he feels on 22.4s or excessive over time or anything else, only that people shouldnt not like him just because Hoffa endorsed him. Do you see a problem here?
I guess I just thought everyone here knew how to Google.

See the difference between Teamster Power slate is they are not going to throw out campaign promises that are specific to just one contract. 22.4s, excessive OT are things that are only specific to UPS. They are leadership that is focused on the Teamsters as a whole. For example they are committed to bring the Teamsters into the 21st century to easier inform, educate and mobilize members. They are committed to growing the Teamsters with aggressive organizing and taking on challenges like organizing Amazon. Teamster Powers slate is committed to making sure every Teamster's's vote counts and making sure that members will be protected when they need to stand up and take it to a company though TDU/OZ may tell you different but you can read for yourself on what their Delegates are being told to vote for.

KEY ISSUES TO LOOK OUT FOR TOMORROW – JUNE 23

1. Key Amendments SUPPORT
    1. SUPPORT– Article VII, Sections (1) through (8) – Changes to Ratification of Collective Bargaining Agreements and Strike Authorization Specifically:
      1. Repeals the so-called 2/3 Rule and Respects Majority Vote on Contracts
      2. Requires Separate Strike Authorization Votes when less than 50% of the eligible bargaining unit reject a contract.
      3. Teamster Power Slate offered a proposal that was approved by the Constitution Committee and seconded by OZ/TDU. This should be consensus amendment.
    2. SUPPORT– Article VII, Section 14(a) – Expansion of Out of Work Benefits:
      1. The amendment expands out of work benefits to start on the first day of a strike unless the Teamsters Defense and Strike Fund is depleted below $150 million at which the benefits revert to start on eighth day of the strike action as is the current practice.
      2. This expands benefits while also protecting the Defense and Strike Fund and the Teamsters Union from financial crisis or insolvency. c. We will ask delegates to oppose floor amendments that seek to strip fiscally responsible guardrails from this amendment.

Now if you're looking for campaign promises like removing the 22.4 language and paying all PTers $20+ an hour and with the promise to strike if they don't get it than OZ is your slate and have it. Though I will say that even many OZ supporters know that those promises are about as real as unicorn farts. ;)

cachmeifucan

Each slate is going to promise the world. Either the same corporate stiffs or vote OZ. Fu ck hoffa jr vairma looks just like that corporate lawyer fat ace

Staydryitsraining

I guess I just thought everyone here knew how to Google.

See the difference between Teamster Power slate is they are not going to throw out campaign promises that are specific to just one contract. 22.4s, excessive OT are things that are only specific to UPS. They are leadership that is focused on the Teamsters as a whole. For example they are committed to bring the Teamsters into the 21st century to easier inform, educate and mobilize members. They are committed to growing the Teamsters with aggressive organizing and taking on challenges like organizing Amazon. Teamster Powers slate is committed to making sure every Teamster's's vote counts and making sure that members will be protected when they need to stand up and take it to a company though TDU/OZ may tell you different but you can read for yourself on what their Delegates are being told to vote for.

KEY ISSUES TO LOOK OUT FOR TOMORROW – JUNE 23

1. Key Amendments SUPPORT
    1. SUPPORT– Article VII, Sections (1) through (8) – Changes to Ratification of Collective Bargaining Agreements and Strike Authorization Specifically:
      1. Repeals the so-called 2/3 Rule and Respects Majority Vote on Contracts
      2. Requires Separate Strike Authorization Votes when less than 50% of the eligible bargaining unit reject a contract.
      3. Teamster Power Slate offered a proposal that was approved by the Constitution Committee and seconded by OZ/TDU. This should be consensus amendment.
    2. SUPPORT– Article VII, Section 14(a) – Expansion of Out of Work Benefits:
      1. The amendment expands out of work benefits to start on the first day of a strike unless the Teamsters Defense and Strike Fund is depleted below $150 million at which the benefits revert to start on eighth day of the strike action as is the current practice.
      2. This expands benefits while also protecting the Defense and Strike Fund and the Teamsters Union from financial crisis or insolvency. c. We will ask delegates to oppose floor amendments that seek to strip fiscally responsible guardrails from this amendment.

Now if you're looking for campaign promises like removing the 22.4 language and paying all PTers $20+ an hour and with the promise to strike if they don't get it than OZ is your slate and have it. Though I will say that even many OZ supporters know that those promises are about as real as unicorn farts. ;)
What you explained about v and h is all I could find on what they want or direction they want to take. I went through multiple pages on multiple different searches looking for better information or a better idea on it. I fully expect both to say what they think their base wants. My issue is if both aren't putting it all out there I have no bases to go on other than v and h is more hoffa and oz wants to take on the company. Personally I feel we are the union call it selfish but I'm not worried about what's going on with another company somewhere else and what happen to us in 18 should be rectified. I'm fully aware that most wouldnt strikd but I also believe there is zero chance Tome risks it so the tougher the push against the company the better, imo.