Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

Because i know campos very well he is for the members. I trust him. 705 is a strong local because of juan. And im in local 705 so i assume if my sec tres. Is number 3 in the whole country it should be beneficial to all and 705. You can call him monday and he will either take the 1st call or call you back then he will make sure the problem is addressed and he will follow up. I did meet oz more than once. He seems like hes ready to fight for all members. Go on 705 website see how many new members we are getting. If stood up at the mic at the union meeting and addressed issues or concerns and he gives answers and doesn't intimidate you. I dont know anything about the other guy but im happy. Play a game call juan leave a message call varima leave a message see who calls back 1st and actually cares
I'm not taking away from Campos. I've also talked to Vairma and H many times. Both are strong Teamsters with good locals. I'm happy that you have a strong local and feel your Sec Tres is a great leader.

Though he's not running for President or Secretary Treasurer of the IBT. So again all you're doing is comparing Teamster Power slate to Campos when you should be comparing them to Sean and Fred. Your mind is made up and that's fine. I respect your right to vote but trying to diminish my side because of Hoffa is like me trying to say Campos is a snake because he's supported by a member threatening, money stealing bully.

It's a poor argument and doesn't prove anything.

542thruNthru

@cheryl sorry to bug you but everytime I type Herrêra it turns into H. I realize this is because of people in the passed talking about him but now he is running for Secretary Treasurer of the IBT and when it turn into "H" it seems like it's about Hoffa.

Is this something we can change. If not I get it.

Thank you.

MyTripisCut

Never bought my own handtruck
@cheryl sorry to bug you but everytime I type Herrêra it turns into H. I realize this is because of people in the passed talking about him but now he is running for Secretary Treasurer of the IBT and when it turn into "H" it seems like it's about Hoffa.

Thank you.
Too late. I paid @cheryl and @theblondeApe off for this to happen. Better luck next election.

542thruNthru

Too late. I paid @cheryl and @theblondeApe off for this to happen. Better luck next election.
Lmao! You dirty NJ bastard! Oh wait NJ is voting Teamster Power slate. ;)
193785489_329475191980952_3072957242858793563_n.jpg

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

Thank you.
You getting paid for whoring yourself out?

cachmeifucan

I do feel a little dirty talking politics like this :) . Though unlike some in the passed I'm doing my best to respect others vote and side and only taking jabs when they do the same to mine.
I'm not taking away from Campos. I've also talked to Vairma and H many times. Both are strong Teamsters with good locals. I'm happy that you have a strong local and feel your Sec Tres is a great leader.

Though he's not running for President or Secretary Treasurer of the IBT. So again all you're doing is comparing Teamster Power slate to Campos when you should be comparing them to Sean and Fred. Your mind is made up and that's fine. I respect your right to vote but trying to diminish my side because of Hoffa is like me trying to say Campos is a snake because he's supported by a member threatening, money stealing bully.

It's a poor argument and doesn't prove anything.
Your right i dont know anything about him apparently his first name is steve. I used Google it says he joined teamsters in 78. Great year. Kinda vague on what position he held before 96. But his resemblance to hoffa alone got me prejudiced against him already. He looks like a shady corporate type. Probably obese. Im sure hes qualified and a decent guy. But he was probably selected (buy) hoffa.

542thruNthru

I used Google it says he joined teamsters in 78. Great year. Kinda vague on what position he held before 96. But his resemblance to hoffa alone got me prejudiced against him already. He looks like a shady corporate type. Probably obese. Im sure hes qualified and a decent guy. But he was probably selected (buy) hoffa.
Lmao, I love it!

I ain't mad at you brother. Like I've said I really don't hate either side so honestly I win either way no matter who wins. You love Campos and I respect that. Wish more members felt that way about their local officials. Honestly I'd love to meet the man maybe next time I'm out your way I'll reach out to you and see if I can be a guest at one of your general membership meetings.

Good luck to you in the election brother. Hope you're getting involved and encouraging others to do the same because in all honesty it's not the leaders that steer the ship, it's the members.

2Down2Many2Go

Lmao, I love it!

I ain't mad at you brother. Like I've said I really don't hate either side so honestly I win either way no matter who wins. You love Campos and I respect that. Wish more members felt that way about their local officials. Honestly I'd love to meet the man maybe next time I'm out your way I'll reach out to you and see if I can be a guest at one of your general membership meetings.

Good luck to you in the election brother. Hope you're getting involved and encouraging others to do the same because in all honesty it's not the leaders that steer the ship, it's the members.
705Red and the rest of the real union brother's are headed to the IBT convention to set this :censored2: straight.

542thruNthru

No, he told me he butted heads on here alot for speaking facts and got banned...smh he's my steward/ BA

I also told him someone/you brought his name up lol, and he said friend@!k BC
Didn't know he was banned. He did come off a little hot sometimes but he did have good info.

He wouldn't know me because I was lurking back when he posted but glad to hear he's still fighting the good fight.

nWo

Well team OZ sure spams my phone, email, Facebook and mailbox more than the other guy. So I guess that's a good thing.

browned out

Vote O-Z.

We have been dealing with Hoffa and his turdlings (no offense t.furguson) for decades at UPS.

Every single UPS contract Hoffa has had his hand in has resulted in concessions. Yet UPS continues to reap record profits and UPS continues to increase (or maintain) the stock dividend every single quarter for decades. We handle more parcels per hour than ever before and our paid less per piece, per pound and per stop.

Go back and watch some pro 2018 UPS contract propaganda videos and see what came to fruition.

Varmia is vermin just like Hoffa, Hall, Taylor, etc.

The old garbage has to go; if the new leadership ends up being garbage; then they should go as well.

If the OZ slate is elected and does not represent the members; then OZ should be voted out next election.

542thruNthru

Vote O-Z.

We have been dealing with Hoffa and his turdlings (no offense t.furguson) for decades at UPS.

Every single UPS contract Hoffa has had his hand in has resulted in concessions. Yet UPS continues to reap record profits and UPS continues to increase (or maintain) the stock dividend every single quarter for decades. We handle more parcels per hour than ever before and our paid less per piece, per pound and per stop.

Go back and watch some pro 2018 UPS contract propaganda videos and see what came to fruition.

Varmia is vermin just like Hoffa, Hall, Taylor, etc.

The old garbage has to go; if the new leadership ends up being garbage; then they should go as well.

If the OZ slate is elected and does not represent the members; then OZ should be voted out next election.
Harsh but... Obviously you have no idea what you're talking about, you just hate Hoffa and want to jump on the TDU bandwagon.

1st... His name is Vairma not Varmia.

2nd... Again you have nothing but what Hoffa did before this election that I'd like to point out Sean O'brien(one of the "turdlings" for decades) was a big part of it till just very recently.

3rd... You don't even show any confidence in the OZ slate. You literally say if the new leadership ends up being garbage then they should go as well!!

So the devil we don't know is better than the boogie man Hoffa that's ALL READY LEAVING! Yes we know that already lol.

Last edited: