Oz vs Vairma

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
Anyone Hoffa endorses is garbage. Hoffa, Hall, Taylor. Varima & the Varima slate are all in bed with UPS.

These friend ers are not inept. They knew exactly what they were doing. friend N criminals. No better than the POS at the UAW who are getting jail time. Hoffholes just have not been caught.

1.) No guarantee of 40 hours for RPCDs.
2.) No OT protections whatsoever for 22.4s.
3.) All RPCDs who bid on Tues to Sat forced back to M to friend regardless of seniority
4.) Health care deductible up 500% from $200 per family for the entire last 5 year contract to $1000 for the 5 year term of the current contract.
5.) Created a 2nd tier of drivers doing the exact same job for ~ $20,000 a year less at top scale.
6.) No protection from volume being manipulated and moved up to Saturdays or pushed back to Tuesday to eliminate as many Monday routes as possible.

Real pieces of work. Colluding pieces of garbage.

Varmia = Hoffa = UPS

What ever happened with all those NLRB charges.... that you "personally" filed against Local 243 ?

cachmeifucan

Me too. Im thinking OZ hopefully carries east coast. jC is definitely going to carry 705 and 710. Z should carry Louisville. I think texas and California are hoffa territory and Canada. So hopefully we can flip enough hoffa loyalist to OZ. Has anyone heard of varima campaigning

Me too. Im thinking OZ hopefully carries east coast. jC is definitely going to carry 705 and 710. Z should carry Louisville. I think texas and California are hoffa territory and Canada. So hopefully we can flip enough hoffa loyalist to OZ. Has anyone heard of varima campaigning
Louisville needs to get out and vote. If I voted last time Hoffa wouldn't be in office right now.

And Screw Canada

542thruNthru

Are those things accurate you listed for Varmia? Looking for information about what hes wanting or claiming but cant find much of anything.
No, it's just more Hoffa boogie man scare tactics.

"Hoffa supports Vairma! If you vote for them Hoffa will run the IBT from behind the current!"

Jesus people he's leaving. Lol

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
No, it's just more Hoffa boogie man scare tactics.

"Hoffa supports Vairma! If you vote for them Hoffa will run the IBT from behind the current!"

Jesus people he's leaving. Lol
Don’t know how you can be so sure about this
He needs to distance himself from Jimmy jr
Very well could cost him the election after the antics Hoffa pulled on the last contract

542thruNthru

Don’t know how you can be so sure about this
He needs to distance himself from Jimmy jr
Very well could cost him the election after the antics Hoffa pulled on the last contract
Hoffa endorsed Teamster Power Slate. I haven't seen anything from Teamster Power slate praising Hoffa.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you're voting OZ just because of Hoffa then you're no better than the people that voted Hoffa just because of the name last election.

He's gone people. Move on.

cachmeifucan

Hoffa endorsed Teamster Power Slate. I haven't seen anything from Teamster Power slate praising Hoffa.

I've said it before and I'll say it again. If you're voting OZ just because of Hoffa then you're no better than the people that voted Hoffa just because of the name last election.

He's gone people. Move on.
Stop trying to downplay his endorsement time for a change

542thruNthru

Stop trying to downplay his endorsement time for a change
Stop trying to down play all the things Sean and Fred have done and I will.

You're only voting OZ because of Campos. You've admitted yourself that you don't know anything about them other than you've "met Sean"

Tell me why they are so great and I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with you. If all you have is "big bad Hoffa" than you have nothing.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS

You're only voting OZ because of Campos. You've admitted yourself that you don't know anything about them other than you've "met Sean"

Tell me why they are so great and I'll be more than happy to have a conversation with you. If all you have is "big bad Hoffa" than you have nothing.
You seem to be in the “know”
Have your people call their people and set up a debate
Never seen or heard either one of them speak It would at the very least be entertaining

542thruNthru

You seem to be in the “know”
Have your people call their people and set up a debate
Never seen or heard either one of them speak It would at the very least be entertaining
I'd love to see a debate! Let's actually talk about real issues instead of just slandering each side.

But it's politics and we know what that's really about.... Blaming or standing the other side because that's what sells.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I'd love to see a debate! Let's actually talk about real issues instead of just slandering each side.

But it's politics and we know what that's really about.... Blaming or standing the other side because that's what sells.
I think you would be surprised by the number of people that would like to hear the issues debated
People are tired of the same Ol BS
Hell I’d even show up to moderate

cachmeifucan

Because i know campos very well he is for the members. I trust him. 705 is a strong local because of juan. And im in local 705 so i assume if my sec tres. Is number 3 in the whole country it should be beneficial to all and 705. You can call him monday and he will either take the 1st call or call you back then he will make sure the problem is addressed and he will follow up. I did meet oz more than once. He seems like hes ready to fight for all members. Go on 705 website see how many new members we are getting. If stood up at the mic at the union meeting and addressed issues or concerns and he gives answers and doesn't intimidate you. I dont know anything about the other guy but im happy. Play a game call juan leave a message call varima leave a message see who calls back 1st and actually cares