Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

I called u 54poo because your quote sounded like a karen arse comment. We all know the west is goin to ron h and not steve. Thats nit really a personal attack its more like a talkin shhhit jab. You dont know what i got or anything about me but u can ask at cach.
I'll be sure to ask about the great cachmeifucan if I see Juan C.

cachmeifucan

You can be informed as well and be involved. I seem to remember you saying you're going to get some so many people to vote.... Oh but only if it doesn't get in the way of anything else you might be doing.
As soon as the ballots come out il be begging people to vote. I was going to travel to a few states but i know im better served trying to get 705 to vote. I got a wife 9 years younger and 2 kids. What do u got a ipa super cold in a fancy glass.

cachmeifucan

Reading isnt your strong point. Go read my post again.

A Karen move like saying Vairma looks like Hoffa so he must be evil and a company man. Yeah you've never tried to sway anyone.

You sure do like insinuating that I'm a drunk. Lol

Keep up those personal attacks. I'll try not to do that same to you so you don't freak out again.
Varima does look like hoffa thats a obvious observation. So i judged him looking like a corporate hack. If hoffa appointed him of course he is a corporate hack. Im not saying your a drunk. But once u said i dont got nothing and never will it will. Il definitely have less if varima wins and more if Obrien wins.

542thruNthru

Varima does look like hoffa thats a obvious observation. So i judged him looking like a corporate hack. If hoffa appointed him of course he is a corporate hack. Im not saying your a drunk. But once u said i dont got nothing and never will it will. Il definitely have less if varima wins and more if Obrien wins.
Why is that?

cachmeifucan

Because steve will be the same as hoffa. The National(hoffa) would pressure our local not to get to good of a contract or better then national or they would take over our local and we enjoy being separate from the National. Obrien is a fighter who would not lay down. Jc is very transparent. Your pension is maybe a little better but we eat good in 705. I got 7 weeks paid vacation all paid at 50 hours. 30 year ft pension here is worth over 3840 a month. And il have 8 weeks paid at 30 years. U dont got that. And we can work as many vacations that we want. We get triple pay for supervisor working. And it may take a few months we always get paid. I made 97k last year as a 22.3 and il make 110k this year. So i got something i just put my wife through hygienist school 2 year degree. Shes making 42 a hour and they pay her ot after 40.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
I called u 54poo because your quote sounded like a karen arse comment. We all know the west is goin to ron h and not steve. Thats nit really a personal attack its more like a talkin shhhit jab. You dont know what i got or anything about me but u can ask at cach.
Calm down Nancy and go clean the sand outta your Vag

cachmeifucan

Ok karen2 hes a grown man u look silly taking up for him old man. Dont throw stones. I never had a problem with u so stay in your lane. I know to stay out of a argument thats not mine. Aren't you the one caught him lying about z not being in kalifornia.

542thruNthru

Because steve will be the same as hoffa. The National(hoffa) would pressure our local not to get to good of a contract or better then national or they would take over our local and we enjoy being separate from the National. Obrien is a fighter who would not lay down. Jc is very transparent. Your pension is maybe a little better but we eat good in 705. I got 7 weeks paid vacation all paid at 50 hours. 30 year ft pension here is worth over 3840 a month. And il have 8 weeks paid at 30 years. U dont got that. And we can work as many vacations that we want. We get triple pay for supervisor working. And it may take a few months we always get paid. I made 97k last year as a 22.3 and il make 110k this year. So i got something i just put my wife through hygienist school 2 year degree. Shes making 42 a hour and they pay her ot after 40.
Ok so just the assumption that Steve is Hoffa is why. I'm glad you get all those nice things by the way. I don't want you to lose them either.
Ok karen2 hes a grown man u look silly taking up for him old man. Dont throw stones. I never had a problem with u so stay in your lane. I know to stay out of a argument thats not mine. Aren't you the one caught him lying about z not being in kalifornia.
No that was Bubblehead that showed me Fred was down at the Chula building.

cachmeifucan

Calm down Nancy and go clean the sand outta your Vag
He was quick to jump on me when i stated that oz slate is against mandatory vaccination. So when he was quoting someone from power slate badmouthing z about he doesn't like the west. Thats a lie and a karen move. Then he went in on me i can handle myself.

cachmeifucan

Ok so just the assumption that Steve is Hoffa is why. I'm glad you get all those nice things by the way. I don't want you to lose them either.

No that was Bubblehead that showed me Fred was down at the Chula build

No that was Bubblehead that showed me Fred was down at the Chula building.
Hoffa appointed steve hand picked him why would he pick someone not in his likeness. Its his hand picked successor. I love hoffa senior and everything hes done for people like me and my grandfather who was a teamster. But his son jr has shown to be the corporate lawyer he is. Dont you think junior actually hates the teamsters for killing his dad. I know i would he probably despises us for taking his dad from him its only natural emotion

542thruNthru

I heard the OZ. Res was in your local campaigning today because they are all out in sand Diego this week for ups National hearings. Hope all went well.
So far so good. Haven't seen OZ yet but I know I will and looking forward to meeting them. We're a pretty laid back group around here. There shouldn't be any issues with members.

So far so good. Haven't seen OZ yet but I know I will and looking forward to meeting them. We're a pretty laid back group around here. There shouldn't be any issues with members.
1628554065228.png
1628554065228.png

cachmeifucan

I'll be sure to ask about the great cachmeifucan if I see Juan C.
You should you want my real name. I got a few photos with him. Im at every union picnic i go to meetings i get on the mic ask tough questions. I file grievances for sup working. I talk to him whenever i see him in passing. I was at Steve p funeral. That hoffa was supposed to attend but didn't. But sandy pope did. I was at john McCormick wife funeral. I donate i go to every meeting in November so i can donate to whomever they choose to support every year. I get invited to the rooftop parties after every reelection.

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
You should you want my real name. I got a few photos with him. Im at every union picnic i go to meetings i get on the mic ask tough questions. I file grievances for sup working. I talk to him whenever i see him in passing. I was at Steve p funeral. That hoffa was supposed to attend but didn't. But sandy pope did. I was at john McCormick wife funeral. I donate i go to every meeting in November so i can donate to whomever they choose to support every year. I get invited to the rooftop parties after every reelection.
Are you related to @quad decade guy ?

Staydryitsraining

Was able to meet a good portion of The Power Slate this morning.
View attachment 347617
Had some good conversations. Spoke with Steve V for a while. Talked about organizing and bringing the Teamsters into the 21st century.

Enjoyed meeting Rob M from LU988 out of TX. It's amazing what he was able to accomplish at his local.

@Brownslave688 I met your buddy Chris also as you can see from the picture. Told him I heard quite a few people were happy to see a certain BA retire.

Karla S out of LU104 was very fun to talk to. That girl is a bulldog!

Apparently OZ was at our other building but will be outside tomorrow is what I heard. Can't wait to meet them as well. Though I heard Fred Z isn't going around meeting members and apparently is coming out only for the fundraiser on Tuesday. The talk is that he doesn't like the west. Hope that's not true and just political BS. I'll be sure to ask where he is and why if I don't see him.
Which one of those guys was just found guilty of colluding with management from the NLRB?