Oz vs Vairma

542thruNthru

@Bubblehead what the hell man! I show up early to meet Sean and Fred and they're not here. You're not even here! Lol

I hope you guys make another pass by my building sometime this week. If not maybe pm me when you'll be at San Marcos or the Village so I can meet Sean and Fred.

Yes I know they'll be at the Tavern tonight but no way I'll be off in time.

Bubblehead

My Senior Picture
@Bubblehead what the hell man! I show up early to meet Sean and Fred and they're not here. You're not even here! Lol

I hope you guys make another pass by my building sometime this week. If not maybe pm me when you'll be at San Marcos or the Village so I can meet Sean and Fred.

Yes I know they'll be at the Tavern tonight but no way I'll be off in time.
I never said anyone would be there today?

....that must have just been another thing you "heard" that wasn't true.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Because steve will be the same as hoffa. The National(hoffa) would pressure our local not to get to good of a contract or better then national or they would take over our local and we enjoy being separate from the National. Obrien is a fighter who would not lay down. Jc is very transparent. Your pension is maybe a little better but we eat good in 705. I got 7 weeks paid vacation all paid at 50 hours. 30 year ft pension here is worth over 3840 a month. And il have 8 weeks paid at 30 years. U dont got that. And we can work as many vacations that we want. We get triple pay for supervisor working. And it may take a few months we always get paid. I made 97k last year as a 22.3 and il make 110k this year. So i got something i just put my wife through hygienist school 2 year degree. Shes making 42 a hour and they pay her ot after 40.
@542thruNthru What incentives does the Western Region have?

542thruNthru

I mean what do we have in our supplement that other regions don't have?Like Cach said they get triple pay for sups working,other regions get ot after 5 hours etc.
Well that would be difficult to list. Being that things I may list may be equal to or less than other supplements and that I don't know very much about 705/710 national agreement. You may not be aware of this but they have a whole separate contract from the rest of the UPSers in the country.

Though if I were to go off of what he just said. We have a much better pension being that we are PEER 80 and the average I believe with his years in would be just under 6k a month along with no cap healthcare. Our career PTers are PEER 84 and their pension is around 5k a month. All years count toward your PEER 80 if you go FT at any point.

Our healthcare is much better if he is in Teamcare.

His 8 weeks is better. We are at 6 weeks in our Rider but instead of 50hrs it's 1/52 of your gross pay from the previous year. So all OT worked will be figured into the amount you'll get a week.

I don't know if they get sick days or option days or both. We get 7 sick days, 1 option week and 4 option days.

We have a legal service in the west that is free to Teamsters. I don't of course know if he has this.

There are many other things that can be mentioned that I don't know if are better or worse. It's not really a competition. His concern is that Steve V is Hoffa and at the slim chance may take away 705/710 right to negotiate their own contract separate from the rest of us. I don't even know if that's possible or if it's something simple and easy to do.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Well that would be difficult to list. Being that things I may list may be equal to or less than other supplements and that I don't know very much about 705/710 national agreement. You may not be aware of this but they have a whole separate contract from the rest of the UPSers in the country.

Though if I were to go off of what he just said. We have a much better pension being that we are PEER 80 and the average I believe with his years in would be just under 6k a month along with no cap healthcare. Our career PTers are PEER 84 and their pension is around 5k a month. All years count toward your PEER 80 if you go FT at any point.

His 8 weeks is better. We are at 6 weeks in our Rider but instead of 50hrs it's 1/52 of your gross pay from the previous year. So all OT worked will be figured into the amount you'll get a week.

I don't know if they get sick days or option days or both. We get 7 sick days, 1 option week and 4 option days.

We have a legal service in the west that is free to Teamsters. I don't of course know if he has this.

There are many other things that can be mentioned that I don't know if are better or worse. It's not really a competition. His concern is that Steve V is Hoffa and at the slim chance may take away 705/710 right to negotiate their own contract separate from the rest of us. I don't even know if that's possible or if it's something simple and easy to do.

“I HATE you”...😳

DELACROIX

I'm starting to get the feeling many do on this thread lol.

Can't wait till election season is over. :)

Not really .. just stuck in the Central Hellhole pension supplement formula. Just jealous as Hell..👹

So your part timers with 35 years in are getting more than the full timers under the IBT/UPS pension plan with the same amount of years in?

I have 43 years in ... 11 part time and 32 full time at age 66... What would I get if I was under the Peer 80 plan?

Just a rough estimate would do...👍

542thruNthru

Not really .. just stuck in the Central Hellhole pension supplement formula. Just jealous as Hell..👹

So your part timers with 35 years in are getting more than the full timers under the IBT/UPS pension plan with the same amount of years in?

I have 43 years in ... 11 part time and 32 full time at age 66... What would I get if I was under the Peer 80 plan?

Just a rough estimate would do...👍
Wow. 11 years PT and 32 FT. PT contributions are a couple dollars less that FT contributions per hour. Either way you've done 32 full-time years at the full-time contribution per hour and if you've done 2,080 hours every year you'll be over 6K before taxes. Then add maybe another grand for the PT years.

I'm not doing the math here. The 6k figure was given to us by our pension office. So I'm just guesstimating. ;)

cachmeifucan

Damn u got it good. We get 7 weeks vacation plus 1 option week. We get 4 sick days paid. We can break up 1 week vacation.
We are in teamcare.
We have a legal service thats very cheap but not free.

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
Wow. 11 years PT and 32 FT. PT contributions are a couple dollars less that FT contributions per hour. Either way you've done 32 full-time years at the full-time contribution per hour and if you've done 2,080 hours every year you'll be over 6K before taxes. Then add maybe another grand for the PT years.

I'm not doing the math here. The 6k figure was given to us by our pension office. So I'm just guesstimating. ;)
I didn't realize our pension was this good especially for PT.I assumed as a PT I would get around 60$ per year like everyone else.This really gives me more incentive to stick around.

542thruNthru

I didn't realize our pension was this good especially for PT.I assumed as a PT I would get around 60$ per year like everyone else.This really gives me more incentive to stick around.
Contribution rates are in the Southwest package. It's much more that $60 a year. You also get contributions up to 2080 hours as well.

DELACROIX

Depends on whether you are under the Central or Southern...are you under the Western?