Package cars in your center

eats packages

Deranged lunatic
We have several electrics sitting around but the newest cars on my line are pretty generic diesel 700s
After replacing most of then, we have just a handful of the swing-door PCs left. And most of them had been converted to automatic. I give it two more years before we are an all-automatics center.

Future

Victory Ride
An "A" cup would make his arms look small
6F21D972-2669-447D-9973-D1EAE3C87136.jpeg

tourists24

Maybe they are more reliable and dont break down, maybe they have alot more get up and go than gas or diesel. Maybe they are quieter than both.
They are quieter..... that’s all. They break down a lot. You have to lift the hood to do a manual “reset” several times a day when the transmission will not come out of park

AlliSeeisBrown

The older international 1200’s still have a better turning radius than those smaller p6 or p7’s with the low mirrors and single rear wheels.
There was a driver last week where it was his first time in an electric and he was freaking out because he couldn’t get it started. He left 30 minutes late cause the was trying to get a mechanic. Turns out it was on the entire time, he just had to put it in drive and hit the pedal.
My personal favorite is the older 1200 international despite the turn radius. They’re big, roomy and it’s free real estate.

5B8A4958-4B52-485F-B16D-2A0FE7E7D7AE.jpeg

Staydryitsraining

About 250 routes in my hub. 25% are still manual. About half are beat to :censored2: with holes in wheel wells and floor boards. Maybe 15 are new. We were using rentals as early as September last year. We have a retiree who is now a contractor do our driving classes. Over 30 routes are forced in 600s which is horse :censored2:. Supposedly we get Californias old trucks but not sure if any truth to that.

Sissy Brown Short Shorts

Turning radius on th e new 1200 im driving is worse. Shift inhibit and city tires in a snowy climate. Dumb.
The new 800 I had last peak would shift inhibit every time the tires lost traction and spun. Doing 40mph on a country road and hiting a little bit of ice and having your car stall out and sputter all over the road was quite nice in a snowstorm.

Big Babooba

I remember the excitement when we got our 1st package car with power steering, no one could believe it.
I remember the excitement when our center got its first package car. The horse wasn't. He got sent to the glue factory the next day. A week later the crank kicked back and broke my arm. of course Slippery Mutual didn't want to pay.