Package Driver shoots dog

A number of years ago we had a cover driver who threw a mean right hook at an attacking german shepherd. I guess he caught the dog just right...or maybe wrong, but he dropped it dead in one blow. He became a hero in our building!
I would applaud him also. The maroon in the OP story wasn't defending himself, that makes him wrong on every aspect of the picture.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

to bad you boss was not with you ,you could of throwen him or her to the dogs. but still get the stop off.

Too bad your boss was not with you, your could of thrown him or her to the dogs. but still get the stop off.

It was unfortunate that your boss was not with you in the pkg car that day. You could have thrown him/her to the dogs and still have delivered the stop in a timely manner.

Over, how's that? Spelling and grammar corrected, 2 for the price of 1.

Too bad your boss was not with you, your could of thrown him or her to the dogs. but still get the stop off.

It was unfortunate that your boss was not with you in the pkg car that day. You could have thrown him/her to the dogs and still have delivered the stop in a timely manner.

Over, how's that? Spelling and grammar corrected, 2 for the price of 1.
The second one was very good UpState, but I have to give you a C- on the first one.

dilligaf

IN VINO VERITAS
The second one was very good UpState, but I have to give you a C- on the first one.
Trp, I think that Upstate was hi-liting the errors in the first one. :happy-very: