dezguy

Why are you so hung up on destroying your body for FedEx?? You said yourself, minimum wage is going up. Go work security for the same money and save your body.

W

What The Hawk?

Why are you so hung up on destroying your body for FedEx?? You said yourself, minimum wage is going up. Go work security for the same money and save your body.
Maybe not security...that won't lead anywhere either..

W

What The Hawk?

I'm just saying, why take a minimum, or close to minimum wage job, destroying your body, filling trucks when you can take a minimum or close to minimum wage job, sitting around watching monitors?
You don't have to destroy your body. That's a mentality. Keep proper form work at a good pace and you'll be fine. I don't know about FedEx but if they teach safety sh* hopefully you can throw it back in their face when they want you to break those rules.

Awww, I forgot FE is non union.

dezguy

You don't have to destroy your body. That's a mentality. Keep proper form work at a good pace and you'll be fine. I don't know about FedEx but if they teach safety sh* hopefully you can throw it back in their face when they want you to break those rules.

Awww, I forgot FE is non union.
You can keep proper form till you're blue in the face. Working in this industry, you probably aren't going to leave it without some issues, if you do it for a few years.

I've been doing it for over 20 and even though I take care of myself, I have shoulder and upper back issues and probably will for the rest of my life according to my chiropractor.

W

What The Hawk?

You can keep proper form till you're blue in the face. Working in this industry, you probably aren't going to leave it without so issues, if you do it for a few years.

I've been doing it for over 20 and even though I take care of myself, I have shoulder and upper back issues and probably will for the rest of my life according to my chiropractor.
I'm not saying you'll never have issues. :censored2: just keep in mind that your safety comes first. I'm not screwing myself up for life over a job.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
You can keep proper form till you're blue in the face. Working in this industry, you probably aren't going to leave it without some issues, if you do it for a few years.

I know very few people fortunate enough to not have some kind of issue after ten years.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
To a degree yes I believe it is. Any person who willfully destroys their body for a job is in need of a new mentality. Safety includes (most importantly) taking care of yourself..even at work.
The sad thing is it’s the nature of the job. You can follow methods 100% of the time and all it takes is once to mess yourself up. Not to mention the wear and tear factor.

W

What The Hawk?

The sad thing is it’s the nature of the job. You can follow methods 100% of the time and all it takes is once to mess yourself up. Not to mention the wear and tear factor.
Most the people I know who injure themselves don't follow basic methods or use common sense..either way..just try.

bacha29

I couldn't agree more. My chiropractor told me straight up. "I can't do anymore to help you. You simply have to get those hip joints replaced because if you keep putting this off in the end you could very well have to undergo reconstructive pelvis surgery which could leave you needing a cane to get around for the rest of your life"! . The repetitive nature that goes with dragging that stolen motor freight around is a body destroyer.