W

What The Hawk?

I need this job though I need the money
Like every job you gotta learn it. Play the game, do what they want you to do. Work hard. I kissed so much ass in the beginning I wish I didn't..you say you need the money..then just go to work. I made many friends on preload. Don't get your hopes up though.

bacha29

Well I need the money and I need this job and I want to be hired after seasonal
Your paranoia is clearly getting paralyzing you. So afraid to make mistakes while working that you're you're of n use to anybody least of all yourself. Granted there is a strong possibility that you will be laid off in two weeks but given that you live in a state with the world's eighth largest economy there shouldn't be much trouble picking up a similar type of job. If you can handle college level material then you should have no trouble picking up and working successfully a crap job similar to the one you have now.

bacha29

I need this job I need the money it all I have
You take what the economy will give you The objective is to try to make the strongest possible inroads into the American economy. Trouble is according to a recent report by the think tank Kinsey World Institute 40% of the U.S. workforce will be facing elimination thanks to automation and improved efficiency by the year 2030. So the next time you're at work take a look around. Many if not most of the people you see around you thanks to automation will be going among the missing in the years ahead . I can appreciate your worries. At the same time what did you do before you landed your package handler job?

BootsOnTarmac

I posted the following for you in another thread.....

Considering you have a learning disability, show your posts on this forum to a friend or family member so they can explain to you why repetitive posts are getting negative responses. Kudos to you for going beyond public school and getting into college.
I wish you well in your educational and work pursuits.

I really doubt you are a troll, but if your are, it's time to move on.