MemphisHubFedExer

I need this job though I need the money
If you want to stay on, show up on time, do good quality work consistently and I think you'll be fine.

Don't worry about if your manager likes you- this isn't your 10th grade class where the teacher has her pet. You and your manager are both adults, respect him and demand respect in return. As far as kissing your manager's ass goes, remember there are 3 kinds of Federal Express managers: the kind that dont care for kissing ass, the kind who are too busy kissing there manager's ass to no notice your kissing theirs, and the kind who have their heads up their asses. Kissing ass gets you nowhere at FedEx, at least not in the long run.

Last edited:

Purplepackage

If you want to stay on, show up on time, do good quality work consistently and I think you'll be fine.

Don't worry about if your manager likes you- this isn't your 10th grade class where the teacher has her pet. You and your manager are both adults, respect him and demand respect in return. As far as kissing your manager's ass goes, remember there are 3 kinds of Federal Express managers: the kind that dont care for kissing ass, the kind who are too busy kissing there manager's ass to no notice your kissing theirs, and the kind who have their heads up their asses. Kissing ass gets you nowhere at FedEx, at least not in the long run.

At Federal Express there are actually alot of managers who will kiss the couriers ass. They get so much crap from their manager that ass kissing of the courier makes there life easier. Just one less thing they need to deal with

zubenelgenubi

I'm a star
The sad thing is it’s the nature of the job. You can follow methods 100% of the time and all it takes is once to mess yourself up. Not to mention the wear and tear factor.

If you follow the methods 100% you'll increase your risk of overuse injury. Your safety committee won't tell you that. Just remember, you are the one who is most responsible for your own safety.