Pak Mail owners cannot get ahold of UPS rep.

BrownSuit

I'm PMing Steve, but in the future here's what I would do if I were in his place.

1. Submit a SLIM lead - Involves and notifies BD. If nothing happens, that's a BD problem.
2. Notify Center Management - Which Steve Did
3. Based on a response or lack there of on each of these (72 Business hours would be considered reasonable) proivde the customer with a the Corporate 800 number.

By doing 1 and 2 you would effectively cover Operations and BD so that if nothing is done, there is a paper trail that somebody blew it.

I don't have that number handy, so if somebody else could post it that'd be great.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Steve - I applaud your courage.

Any pictures with, you know, maybe *********?

I understand your feelings about remaining anonymous, and that's fine for you. But what I don't understand is you making cracks like the one above. There's absolutely no reason for that. You even posted the same thing in another thread. Is your life so mundane that you have to stoop to this foolishness? If you want to make a, let's bust on steve thread, feel free.

This thread is about helping a customer get their business back to shipping and you have no input. Aside from the sophmoric comment I'd like you to know that my daughters read some of my posts on here and I'd hate to have to explain exactly why you want to see a picture of my butt, I mean, other than it having to do with your relational failings.....Grow up BBAG.

Thanks for all the help, BrownSuit.

Last edited by a moderator:

But Benefits Are Great!

Just Words On A Screen
.... I'd like you to know that my daughters read some of my posts on here and I'd hate to have to explain exactly why you want to see a picture of my butt...

For that reason only - I won't continue.

Just let me say, however, you sure do post one heck of alot of pictures of yourself for a strait guy. And before anyone slams me for saying that - YOU KNOW YOU WERE ALL THINKING IT!

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ

Just let me say, however, you sure do post one heck of alot of pictures of yourself for a strait guy. And before anyone slams me for saying that - YOU KNOW YOU WERE ALL THINKING IT!

Posting pictures and changing my avatar are 2 different things. I'm a big boy now and I think I'm capable of making whatever choices I want to make, without your scrutiny. That being said, are you really that insecure with who you are? Why would you even make comments like that? You talk about wanting to see my butt and have the nerve to say I'm gay? What does gay have to do with me posting a picture, anyways? I think you should stop posting for the night and sleep this one off. You, my friend, have issues!!!

And if you want to see pictures, just click on my signature and you'll see what my life is all about. That's all I have to say about that.

And in keeping with the thread, thanks again for all the help, people.

upsgrunt

It's STRAIGHT, and you sure act like you know a whole lot more about a whole lot of things than you actually do- why is that? What are YOU trying to cover up?

705red

Browncafe Steward
Is that why your wife left ya? And took the kids? ****************

Last edited by a moderator:

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Steve, thanks for taking care of the customer. We have both been here long enough to know that doing so should be our first priority because w/o customers we wouldn't be here or maybe not as many of us would be here.

chev

Nightcrawler

Just let me say, however, you sure do post one heck of a lot of pictures of yourself for a strait guy. And before anyone slams me for saying that - YOU KNOW YOU WERE ALL THINKING IT!
Dude, still sophomoric. I don't think twice about Steve posting his own pic's. So what. BIG FAT HAIRY DEAL. Steve seems to me like the type of person who loves life and likes to share his enjoyment with others. Why do you have to dump on his parade? Grow the hell up. We were not ALL thinking as immaturely as you.
Don't even think of giving me your homophobic tag for defending him. :angry:

Steve, way to go looking after the customer. Each customer effects each one of us no matter how small their account is.

Mike Hawk

I don't get it why do you care what his avatar is BBAG? Posting a few pictues of himself on the internet is by no means gay, maybe he likes photography, either way it is no reason to rip on him.

over9five

Staff member
Just cleaned a lot of "stuff" up in this thread. We want this site to be family friendly.

Please consider that as you post.

stevetheupsguy

sʇǝʌǝʇɥǝndsƃnʎ
Sometimes it seems like Beanbag let's other people use his screen name.

Today, the PakMail account was removed from my pick ups, in my diad. I called my supe and he said to pick them up, today. Wish UPS would stop screwing around with these people.