Panel hearing for termination

Powder

In my opinion, this will all have to be proven. If I was on a jury or panel.....I would make UPS prove it exactly.

It's all circumstantial....so far. It is possible the OP bought a stolen watch....unknowingly. Possible.

Now, define "work property".
Cop at the police station said ups should never have taken the watch cause they are a 3rd party and not technically the owners, the store it was going to should have filed

35years

Gravy route
Cop at the police station said ups should never have taken the watch cause they are a 3rd party and not technically the owners, the store it was going to should have filed
UPS didn't take it...
You gave it to them...right?

And once UPS paid the claim it belongs to UPS.

quad decade guy

UPS didn't take it...
You gave it to them...right?

And once UPS paid the claim it belongs to UPS.
We'll, UPS never owned it in the first place. Does policy say while we carry said watch it's ours? After all is said and done, don't police give back stolen property to the owner? Stolen claims are paid all the time. If that merch is eventually recovered...it is returned....yes? I'm not sure what happens after that.

Whatever the circumstances, UPS can just pay the shipper and keep stuff?

Swanson

Henry Swanson's my name, and excitement's my game.
I go Tuesday. My BA got all the tracking info and he even was questioning a lot cause it shows back processing in facility when the company says it was on the truck but they are sticking with the “we recorded over the tapes”

DiadesSuk

We'll, UPS never owned it in the first place. Does policy say while we carry said watch it's ours? After all is said and done, don't police give back stolen property to the owner? Stolen claims are paid all the time. If that merch is eventually recovered...it is returned....yes? I'm not sure what happens after that.

Whatever the circumstances, UPS can just pay the shipper and keep stuff?
The police typically give it back to the original owner that reported it stolen. In this case it would be UPS. UPS paid a $15k+ claim out to Apple /ATT (original shipper that carries the insurance).

quad decade guy

Well, Apple had to show it stolen and they were the original owner and shipper. That's the way it's always been. Now UPS paid the claim. Then they were the owner....not original.....Apple would have tracked it and said it never made it.....

WEll It is Tuesdsay.Wonder where he is?
d7kSG1nIJ4CDt9TR6m.gif