Panel hearing for termination

oldngray

nowhere special
Doubt the neutral arbitrator will vote to uphold your termination. Doesn't matter whether you actually did it or not if there's not sufficient evidence of it. That's just standard due process.
Most likely outcome was always he would be out a watch but keep his job unless there was hard evidence. But he will have a target on his back waiting for his first slip up.

542thruNthru

So hearing went good I feel. Management left a lot of holes in their case. Class 3 felony yet never heard from a cop and company never gave the sellers name to police. Company also hasn’t paid out claim to ATT nor has ATT filed a claim yet. 2 Company Arbitrators only asked 2 questions. The 3 union & mutal asked more and kept asking how come the company hasn’t pulled and evidence to prove what they are saying. Management kept saying I used the smart scanner to load the packages on yet they had no proof on who signed in after my BAs mentioned that drivers don’t use them. Management used “I don’t know” “we don’t have that information on hand” “not sure” on alot of rebuttal questions from the arbitration
I'm curious how your panels work. Is it 3 union, 3 labor and a arbitrator? Also they didn't tell you the decision right there? How long do you wait?

542thruNthru

Which is where the tie-breaking arbitrator comes in. Those decisions can come at the end of the day.
You guys have a arbitrator sitting at panels in case they are needed? Ours go from a area panel to Western panels than a arbitrator if needed and the arbitrator takes months to set up.

Brown echo

If u are not alive than for sure truth is not real
Expensive enough to cost you your job.
I don't know what else to tell you Good luck to you brother
The rumors were he need the time because he was always late! He should ask Flavor Flav for the time before he goes to the panel.
1626223225440.png