Panel hearing for termination

Off the leash

A81E79C1-DB53-41C4-A01D-64E751DE4B5E.jpeg

Box Ox

What happened to that a hole? I wanted to tell him to put his seat belt on when he went home to gets shine box.

Not sure. He was logged in yesterday. The first post of his "You're all pathetic" thread seems full of intense anger and frustration. It's not the post of someone who is relieved to have their job back. And it ends with "Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after." Presumably because he no longer has a shot at retiring from UPS.

Off the leash

Not sure. He was logged in yesterday. The first post of his "You're all pathetic" thread seems full of intense anger and frustration. It's not the post of someone who is relieved to have their job back. And it ends with "Have fun retiring and then dying 2 years after." Presumably because he no longer has a shot at retiring from UPS.
Yeah it did sound pretty resentful

oldngray

nowhere special
Who could have seen that coming?

Powder

So hearing went good I feel. Management left a lot of holes in their case. Class 3 felony yet never heard from a cop and company never gave the sellers name to police. Company also hasn’t paid out claim to ATT nor has ATT filed a claim yet. 2 Company Arbitrators only asked 2 questions. The 3 union & mutal asked more and kept asking how come the company hasn’t pulled and evidence to prove what they are saying. Management kept saying I used the smart scanner to load the packages on yet they had no proof on who signed in after my BAs mentioned that drivers don’t use them. Management used “I don’t know” “we don’t have that information on hand” “not sure” on alot of rebuttal questions from the arbitration

Off the leash

So hearing went good I feel. Management left a lot of holes in their case. Class 3 felony yet never heard from a cop and company never gave the sellers name to police. Company also hasn’t paid out claim to ATT nor has ATT filed a claim yet. 2 Company Arbitrators only asked 2 questions. The 3 union & mutal asked more and kept asking how come the company hasn’t pulled and evidence to prove what they are saying. Management kept saying I used the smart scanner to load the packages on yet they had no proof on who signed in after my BAs mentioned that drivers don’t use them. Management used “I don’t know” “we don’t have that information on hand” “not sure” on alot of rebuttal questions from the arbitration
Hopefully you skate.

Box Ox

Doubt the neutral arbitrator will vote to uphold your termination. Doesn't matter whether you actually did it or not if there's not sufficient evidence of it. That's just standard due process.

Off the leash

Doubt the neutral arbitrator will vote to uphold your termination. Doesn't matter whether you actually did it or not if there's not sufficient evidence of it. That's just standard due process.
That’s what I think. Unless you can prove it at least beyond reasonable doubt no one should vote to fire