Panel hearing for termination

11.19igrad

Anyone have Powder's digits? I need a new phone. My screen cracked
I dont feel so bad now. Once someones career goes up in smoke and they broadcast it on BC, their tragic legacy lives on in ways they never imagined. I havent seen a handbrake joke in a while, I almost miss them. The difference with a stolen watch is mine could have killed me, someone else or both. 😒😒😒 But then I read about the driver in Jersey who died because a tree fell on her truck. 🤭😒🤦🏽‍♂️😥. I've actually read about 4-5 deaths on here since I was sacked. I think wearing and working for brown as a driver is something that is such an expereince that its not just a crappy job you forget about. So much of your a** and heart and soul has to be put into it to even attempt it and then to make it and then lose it- its hard. So, powder if ur reading this- if you are guilty- dude u kissed away what $2mil + in career earnings? (just took a hard gulp) but the thing is with me-I was so far down the 22.4 list anyway. Only money was in the overtime. And with this pandemic and wearing masks and less places for restrooms- I dunno if I would have tolerated all that anyway for these people buying crap they dont need for $20/hr. Screw insurance i hate hospitals. But dental- yeah thats important. I average $23-28/ hr and $52-$53k/ yr and I work overnight so I have my days and weekends. I come out about even - sans dental insurance. Which is a big deal not gonna lie. Cross the border for 80% discount. And its maybe $8k less give or take a year. But my work life is in a facility with zero heavy lifting, enough moving to help me stay in shape and sometimes 6.5 hr nights for the same $190. Anyway- powder hope u got it back if ur innocent and if you intentionally did this- damn dude- bad move. Even with all the bs - even college degrees pay less. Heat is a major problem. And, according to ups- your actual
life and quality of it while driving for them means nothing, so theres that. Methods and this and that but no alarms and no ac- they dont care.

542thruNthru

I dont feel so bad now. Once someones career goes up in smoke and they broadcast it on BC, their tragic legacy lives on in ways they never imagined. I havent seen a handbrake joke in a while, I almost miss them. The difference with a stolen watch is mine could have killed me, someone else or both. 😒😒😒 But then I read about the driver in Jersey who died because a tree fell on her truck. 🤭😒🤦🏽‍♂️😥. I've actually read about 4-5 deaths on here since I was sacked. I think wearing and working for brown as a driver is something that is such an expereince that its not just a crappy job you forget about. So much of your a** and heart and soul has to be put into it to even attempt it and then to make it and then lose it- its hard. So, powder if ur reading this- if you are guilty- dude u kissed away what $2mil + in career earnings? (just took a hard gulp) but the thing is with me-I was so far down the 22.4 list anyway. Only money was in the overtime. And with this pandemic and wearing masks and less places for restrooms- I dunno if I would have tolerated all that anyway for these people buying crap they dont need for $20/hr. Screw insurance i hate hospitals. But dental- yeah thats important. I average $23-28/ hr and $52-$53k/ yr and I work overnight so I have my days and weekends. I come out about even - sans dental insurance. Which is a big deal not gonna lie. Cross the border for 80% discount. And its maybe $8k less give or take a year. But my work life is in a facility with zero heavy lifting, enough moving to help me stay in shape and sometimes 6.5 hr nights for the same $190. Anyway- powder hope u got it back if ur innocent and if you intentionally did this- damn dude- bad move. Even with all the bs - even college degrees pay less. Heat is a major problem. And, according to ups- your actual
life and quality of it while driving for them means nothing, so theres that. Methods and this and that but no alarms and no ac- they dont care.
tenor-152.gif

giphy-96.gif

My handbrake is working perfectly fine how about yours?

burrheadd

KING Of GIFS
8A775397-F41F-4BF8-940F-4002BFFCDCF7.gif

3F10A79A-BEBD-43A9-AFB4-44FD5090417A.gif

You see, son, delivery is something you're just not familiar with, you just don't know enough about it. Delivery has many facets and perhaps the most critical of which is that it has to be on time. The timing of delivery has to be spot on.

You haven't read a handbrake joke for a bit because it hasn't presented itself. You can't just crowbar in a joke, then it's not funny because the timing isn't right for the delivery of that joke. Sorry you miss them, but give it time, you'll find one soon enough.

BTW, how's the 4runner doing?

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
Not all college degrees pay less. Put both my kids through school and each of them is making more than dad ever did. No overtime, no moving heavy :censored2:, no working in crappy weather. They got it made.

Off the leash

Not all college degrees pay less. Put both my kids through school and each of them is making more than dad ever did. No overtime, no moving heavy *, no working in crappy weather. They got it made.
Agree, my son makes 6 figures working remotely in air conditioned comfort, no pushing cardboard! Best money I ever spent! Flies all over the country to go skiing, going to Italy in August, enjoying life! Not messing with idiot supes and filthy trucks.

Not all college degrees pay less. Put both my kids through school and each of them is making more than dad ever did. No overtime, no moving heavy *, no working in crappy weather. They got it made.
Wife makes more than most of us do, in A/C. Putting her through college paid off pretty well for us.

11.19igrad

You see, son, delivery is something you're just not familiar with, you just don't know enough about it. Delivery has many facets and perhaps the most critical of which is that it has to be on time. The timing of delivery has to be spot on.

You haven't read a handbrake joke for a bit because it hasn't presented itself. You can't just crowbar in a joke, then it's not funny because the timing isn't right for the delivery of that joke. Sorry you miss them, but give it time, you'll find one soon enough.

BTW, how's the 4runner doing?
Oh, the Lexus? shes great she eats 4runners for bkfast

11.19igrad

very true i want to do nucamps full stack developer bootcamp at some point. a few good certifications can also do the trick.

DiadesSuk

Agree, my son makes 6 figures working remotely in air conditioned comfort, no pushing cardboard! Best money I ever spent! Flies all over the country to go skiing, going to Italy in August, enjoying life! Not messing with idiot supes and filthy trucks.
lol now you know why I work in corp lol. I did my fair share of hard work and I knew one day my body would tell me to ":censored2: off" and aches and pains started. Its easier to deal with it in a computer chair versus the alternative.