Panel hearing for termination

542thruNthru

Oh yeah....

Are you in a right-to-work state and do you pay Union dues ?

Yes to both but cause the CBA they can’t fire for just cause. Our article 51 is proven theft or dishonesty is dischargable offense but given the case that was presented they showed nothing to support. They even reached saying I probably sold the 11 iphones to a cell phone place so they could use them for parts

So answer the question and quit dodging it are you in the union or not?
See?

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
That is pretty much how it went except the package is said to have 11 iPhones also in there that went missing. Yet I’m not being looked at for the phones from the same package. Smh it’s crazy
You gambled and lost.

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier
Are you asking if I’m fired or was it overturned? I haven’t heard yet from my BA. Will hopefully tmrrw

I believe that he was asking whether you been paying union dues, for example: The 90 or such dollars that is taken out of your 1st week’s paycheck.

Box Ox

I believe that he was asking whether you been paying union dues, for example: The 90 or such dollars that is taken out of your 1st week’s paycheck.

There aren’t initiation fees in my RTW state. If there were people wouldn’t tend to sign up to optionally pay union dues. You get the Union benefits whether you’re paying in or not. Most people at my location do.

Mst3k

If I remember correctly and I could be 100 percent wrong but in most or all right to work states the union is required to fight for the scabs.