Panel hearing for termination

I have been lurking

Tired hubrat
Q08Px8J95VUzuG_JbdCu4w%2Fcustom-Custom_Size___Bob+thumb.jpg

Aaaaaaaand right here is where we put the Lexus emblem on the Toyota
Lexus is an American brand because Americans are vain

11.19igrad

Lexus is an American brand because Americans are vain
umm i think i read Lexus is in 70 countries.... can any of us even name 20 countries? 🧐. mines a 09 i'm hardly impressing anyone. just wanted the best 4x4 i could find in my price range. the guys chomping at this truck when i was doing paperwork werent looking for a 4runner. u dont have to look for those they are everywhere.

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
lol the dood has literally busted my balls more than my wife has lol.. I may have gotten a little snappy in the last post.
And yeah, it doesnt seem to have gone in his favor like he thought it would. A theft accusation regardless of proof hasnt ever ended well at UPS. The fact he had a watch that was stolen from his hub lol.. I think we all know the truth here lol...

If I bought a iPhone or watch off of FB locally and it happen to be stolen there would be a strong possibility it came through my hub at some point, considering it's only ups and FedEx delivering them around here.

Anyway, do you have any contact with the team that handles AIS, Mycars and our SBDTs? If so can you tell them they suck. AIS, telematics and igate only working properly on internet explorer and Mycars only works on microsoft edge, if it's working at all. Anytime I have to do anything parts related I need to log into several programs on two browsers. Our SBDTs are constantly losing their subscriptions, and why cant we have Ford IDS? Its secure enough for FMC and countless dealers but somehow does not meet UPS security standards but the ancient international software is safe..

Oh, and the cradles are no where near sturdy enough... the things break off, the pins bend and corrode.. lol they make up most of my write ups. Thankfully I will be moving to tractors in a few months so it wont be my problem much longer.

Last edited:
I told my daughter this SEVERAL times when i insisted she get a degree as the ONLY reason I made the money I did was due to the Union Contract and that if I lost that job i'd be lucky to get a job making half of what I made at UPS.
I wanted her to have a Degree and a transferable Skill Set that would carry her thru life and thankfully she was smarter than me !!
You also forgot to mention better looking than you .....