Panel hearing for termination

Powder

I'm saying don't buy electronics... especially anything with a MAC address... any type of trackable stuff should be avoided, unless it's a clean vehicle lol
It linked up so I figured it was clean. Didn’t seem stolen it didn’t have a box so definitely thought dude had it and chose it wasn’t his style

Powder

So you spent $450 for new one and traded your old one for a bottle of whiskey and a case of beer?
Am I understanding your post correctly?
Yup. Was gonna give it to him cause that’s my close friend but he said let’s get drunk atleast. Side note it wasn’t about wanting a better watch or anything like that. I just really like red. Cars interior, most my kicks, seatbelts in my car, lot of shirts. Just like the color red only reason I bought it

Yup. Was gonna give it to him cause that’s my close friend but he said let’s get drunk atleast. Side note it wasn’t about wanting a better watch or anything like that. I just really like red. Cars interior, most my kicks, seatbelts in my car, lot of shirts. Just like the color red only reason I bought it
Your story isn't adding up
Peace out

Off the leash

On a better note guys, look out for UPS to do a giveaway on UPSer.com for an Apple Watch lol..

Its not the popular opinion on here but the Union isnt there for you, they're there for them. you're a tool that keeps them employed. They will never compromise that no matter what. lol I said what I said lol.
Right?

Off the leash

We all feel bad for you man, truly, just guys doing what guys do, ball busting. If you didn’t steal it, and I don’t think you did, go in there very indignant about it. Demand proof that you stole it! In this country your innocent until proven guilty, go down swinging at least.