Panel hearing for termination

Off the leash

I don’t drink that much like that lol. Man I wish this was a dream. Dumbest * ever.
I was told early in my career to deny everything. If they can’t prove absolutely that you stole it you might be ok. You might be guilty of doing something stupid but who hasn’t?

Off the leash

Wtf? Where is the union when you need them? Why are you paying dues? To enrich them? UPS hates bad publicity, threaten to go to the local news. What have you got to lose? Don’t let em railroad you. Ups doesn’t want the public knowing stuff gets stolen

DiadesSuk

But it’s one convoluted story no doubt, and that doesn’t help
it only seems that way because its not the complete story.. I can look at an Apple Store box and immediately know its one of several things and everything apple is $$$$. No matter what was in that box it was pay day. The OP knows the guy. The guy works within the hub. The guy he bought it from online was a fake account more than likely set up to give some backfill story in case UPS started catching on.

UPS gets the lost/stolen package request, launches investigation because its internal. Asks Apple/Carrier to notify them ASAP once its activated. Stolen watch stays dormant for more than a few weeks. UPS driver "buys" watch, activates it and alarms go off. UPS is notified and they have no identified a party plausibly responsible for the theft of that package.

Do any of you honestly believe CORP deletes videos after 30 days? And do you honestly believe for a second ATT/APPLE didnt report this package lost/stolen after just a few days? There's footage.. I'd be EXTREMELY SURPRISED if there wasnt. I hate the guy lost his job for a silly ass apple watch since they're crap anyhow.. Its hard to throw a career down the drain for something so goofy. That said, people do stupid stuff all the time. Either this an extreme case of HORRIBLE luck or he's just fishing on what to expect at the hearing.

PS: Im not Union lol.

nWo

Why not just buy the watch directly from apple? What benefits is there to buy it from some dude in 7-11 lot?

nWo

Pro tip: If someone is selling an apple product on craigslist for less than MSRP it's stolen.

You better be finding some legit evidence that you bought it from someone.

542thruNthru

Personally I'd also be pulling my bank records for the withdrawal of funds to show that you did in fact pay for it. That along with the txt communication and any phone records should show evidence that you did in fact buy it. This evidence should carry some weight at panel.

nWo

Apple pays UPS a lot of money to ship their products. It's one of our top money makers. And they pay UPS a premium for a reason. Apple definitely wants UPS to can someone and press charges.