Panel hearing for termination

35years

Gravy route
1627450830718.png
Price..
$100,000 per year

DiadesSuk

Now we know who the corporate spy is
I think most know I work at Corp.. But im far from a spy.. I could give 2 :censored2:s honestly lol. Powder deserved to lose his job. He should've at least came here before stealing them and asked how does UPS catch thieves lol.. Anything extremely valuable that has a MAC/serial tied to it is going to be traceable.. We deliver everything for Apple/ATT so you would think he wouldve put 2 and 2 together after working here for 10 years i think he said.. How does a driver end up with a watch stolen off his truck months after it was stolen from a random guy on facebook market? lol he was doomed the moment he thought up his sneaky plan lol..

Off the leash

I think most know I work at Corp.. But im far from a spy.. I could give 2 *s honestly lol. Powder deserved to lose his job. He should've at least came here before stealing them and asked how does UPS catch thieves lol.. Anything extremely valuable that has a MAC/serial tied to it is going to be traceable.. We deliver everything for Apple/ATT so you would think he wouldve put 2 and 2 together after working here for 10 years i think he said.. How does a driver end up with a watch stolen off his truck months after it was stolen from a random guy on facebook market? lol he was doomed the moment he thought up his sneaky plan lol..
You laugh a lot, that’s usually a sign of nerves, or…….lying?

DiadesSuk

At least not where I’m from. lol
btw you literally joined this site a week before me and have over 2k comments lol.. Stay off your phone while you work.
You laugh a lot, that’s usually a sign of nerves, or…….lying?
Im laughing at the situation because if you read this thread you can read the :censored2: he posted versus jumping in on page 75.. What would I be lying about? That Im in Corp IT? or that i give a :censored2: that a driver ruined his career over a $400 apple watch? Im still cashing my pay check.. he isnt..

Off the leash

btw you literally joined this site a week before me and have over 2k comments lol.. Stay off your phone while you work.

Im laughing at the situation because if you read this thread you can read the * he posted versus jumping in on page 75.. What would I be lying about? That Im in Corp IT? or that i give a * that a driver ruined his career over a $400 apple watch? Im still cashing my pay check.. he isnt..
My time is my own you spy! Why does your avatar have browns? You don’t even wear them. Disguise? You spy! Lol Gonna rat me out? I’m just messing with ya, I don’t give a rats ass what you do. Is that banjo music I hear? Y’all come back soon now , ya hear?

DiadesSuk

My time is my own you spy! Why does your avatar have browns? You don’t even wear them. Disguise? You spy! Lol Gonna rat me out? I’m just messing with ya, I don’t give a rats ass what you do. Is that banjo music I hear? Y’all come back soon now , ya hear?
Ill take that banjo music any day over whining liberal ran cess pool states and cities lol

Redtag

Part on order, ok to drive
I think most know I work at Corp.. But im far from a spy.. I could give 2 *s honestly lol. Powder deserved to lose his job. He should've at least came here before stealing them and asked how does UPS catch thieves lol.. Anything extremely valuable that has a MAC/serial tied to it is going to be traceable.. We deliver everything for Apple/ATT so you would think he wouldve put 2 and 2 together after working here for 10 years i think he said.. How does a driver end up with a watch stolen off his truck months after it was stolen from a random guy on facebook market? lol he was doomed the moment he thought up his sneaky plan lol..

How do we know he actually stole it or bought them from another employee knowing it was stolen from work? As I posted earlier, if I go buy a apple watch off of FB marketplace I would likely buy it from someone local and if that watch was stolen it almost certainly passed through my hub.

Powder has to be leaving something out of this story.

Off the leash

How do we know he actually stole it or bought them from another employee knowing it was stolen from work? As I posted earlier, if I go buy a apple watch off of FB marketplace I would likely buy it from someone local and if that watch was stolen it almost certainly passed through my hub.

And that as they say is that!

DiadesSuk

Being IT for 20 years give or take, the likelihood that he went online and bought a watch from someone that he didnt know that was stolen from his hub, its pretty unlikely. As in winning lottery unlikely. Also why would someone that freshly stole it wait a few months to put it up on Facebook market? Lets be honest, he waited until he felt the smoke had cleared, hoped UPS paid out insurance to Apple/ATT and made a fake account to sell the watch on facebook market amongst ALL of the apple watches that typically get sold on a daily basis. I just did a search in my area and there's 73 listings for apple watches.

He helped or he stole the shipment of iphones and the watch. He just didn't take into consideration that Apple/ATT would track those devices permanently until they were activated on someones account. The story from the start was sus..

Speaking of, he never came back to tell us the outcome. That tells me, there's a driver opening lol..