Panel hearing for termination

No they said powder not dust
tenor (1) (22).gif

Foamer Pyle

At this point, here is where everything is at.

A watch got stolen.
You are holding the watch.
You can't prove that it wasn't you.

You had the opportunity, motive, and means to steal it.

The burden of proof has (unfortunately for you) shifted onto you.

The two suspects are:
Some invisible dude that doesn't work at UPS who somehow stole a watch from a box that he would have had no idea had apple stuff in it.
And you.
A guy covered my route, when I was on vacation. One of my customers was expecting a credit card. Somehow a thief knew UPS was delivering a credit card on said day, and posed as the customer, and intercepted the credit card, and charged thousands on it. Stranger :censored2: has happened. I don’t know this guy, but have to give him the benefit of the doubt. They should be going after the seller, not the buyer.

Foamer Pyle

I think most know I work at Corp.. But im far from a spy.. I could give 2 *s honestly lol. Powder deserved to lose his job. He should've at least came here before stealing them and asked how does UPS catch thieves lol.. Anything extremely valuable that has a MAC/serial tied to it is going to be traceable.. We deliver everything for Apple/ATT so you would think he wouldve put 2 and 2 together after working here for 10 years i think he said.. How does a driver end up with a watch stolen off his truck months after it was stolen from a random guy on facebook market? lol he was doomed the moment he thought up his sneaky plan lol..
He already said it wasn’t from his package car.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
A guy covered my route, when I was on vacation. One of my customers was expecting a credit card. Somehow a thief knew UPS was delivering a credit card on said day, and posed as the customer, and intercepted the credit card, and charged thousands on it. Stranger * has happened. I don’t know this guy, but have to give him the benefit of the doubt. They should be going after the seller, not the buyer.
He got in that interrogation room and started singing like a canary.

He admitted he bought the hot item...

But wouldn't roll over on his boy.

He also forgot receiving stolen property is a felony.

Bye bye powda

DiadesSuk

A guy covered my route, when I was on vacation. One of my customers was expecting a credit card. Somehow a thief knew UPS was delivering a credit card on said day, and posed as the customer, and intercepted the credit card, and charged thousands on it. Stranger * has happened. I don’t know this guy, but have to give him the benefit of the doubt. They should be going after the seller, not the buyer.
But did the credit card show up in a UPSer's hands? Just go back and read his plot line. If he wasn't in on it, he just has the absolutely worst friend'ing luck lol. Whats the likelyhood that he tells corp he wanted a red watch and it just so happens the watch stolen off a truck was a red watch.. The watch he buys from an unknown seller on facebook market happens to be a red watch, a watch that was reported stolen to UPS/Apple/ATT.. A thief not in on the game wouldn't have waited months to sell the watch.. It would've been sold the moment he stole it to get it as far away from him as possible.

He isnt going to sing on his boy because he damn well knows the guy in his hub that stole it.. And to our knowledge, he was probably caught by UPS simply letting a partially opened box go through the hub and see if someone would take the bait box.
He already said it wasn’t from his package car.
I've gotten insight into hub thefts... He wouldnt steal :censored2: off his own truck. They would take it off a neighbors.. Theres drivers that dont think about their future at UPS as clearly as most. They steal the dumbest stuff and they get away with one or two but never though that UPS wasn't investigating.. So that 3rd pops up..

He was guilty. We all knew it just as much as he did. He just banked on the Union to save his job and that clearly doesnt look like the case. Wasted a career job making close to 6 figs on a damn $400 watch lol..

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
He was guilty. We all knew it just as much as he did.

We will never know, unless @Powder confirms it.

He just banked on the Union to save his job and that clearly doesnt look like the case.

BS.

He never thought that far ahead.

Business agents from the Union aren't standing up in droves to represent an "accused" thief.

If it happens, you are obligated to represent them. The OP's story is likely just a fraction of what happened.

DiadesSuk

We will never know, unless @Powder confirms it.

BS.

He never thought that far ahead.

Business agents from the Union aren't standing up in droves to represent an "accused" thief.

If it happens, you are obligated to represent them. The OP's story is likely just a fraction of what happened.
His side of the story made speculation rather simple lol.. He didnt work on the details to make it less than suspicious sadly.

Satuirus2000

I know some think he lost the panel, but he also could have won too. When you win at these things, I know a lot of BAs always tell people to dont go blabbing crap on any social media platforms. You need to lay low since you have a target on your back. So I wouldn't be surprised if he did win and is trying to do the smart thing by staying silent. There IS a division in some hubs that monitor these kind of things.