Panel hearing for termination

35years

Gravy route
As I remember this glorious thread based upon theft...

It makes one think about the many people we saw not get the boot for...

Hitting vehicles and not not owning up to it until the customer showed up at the center with pics/vids/the fuzz...

No different than someone sticking their grubby little hands in a box and claiming a red apple watch for themselves.

Both instances are situations created by horrible filthy creatures.

Free da boy @Powder

Perhaps.
How about the dozen or so non-accidents that my former center manager didn't report after the drivers did?

Or the fudging of numbers by management?

Or the many real, on the job injuries that they deny by purposely bringing a driver to the UPS special doctor who denies all work comp injuries?

No different right?

542thruNthru

How about the dozen or so non-accidents that my former center manager didn't report after the drivers did?

Or the fudging of numbers by management?

Or the many real, on the job injuries that they deny by purposely bringing a driver to the UPS special doctor who denies all work comp injuries?

No different right?
@NAHimGOOD is 22.4. He doesn't know anything about that stuff. He's still wondering where he buys socks.

NAHimGOOD

Nothing to see here.... Move along.
@NAHimGOOD is 22.4. He doesn't know anything about that stuff. He's still wondering where he buys socks.
proud-ron-swanson.gif

Gabba

It's a vicious cycle
on the one hand it sounds like they don't have good evidence that you stole it, but on the other it sounds like you didn't make any effort to insure that you weren't buying a stolen watch when you should have been certain that you were. see the problem is that even if you didn't steal it, you're still a contributor to the theft. your money and your refusal to verify is what makes theft viable. without people like you 95% of theft wouldn't happen. so you just don't have a sympathetic position.

22.34life

Your first mistake was giving any info to the company evidence or otherwise.you should have given everything you had to your local union only.

reginald95

Let me get this straight. This guy buys an Apple Watch from a complete stranger for 450? Which is more than what they retail for instead of just buying it from the Apple Store for a bit less? Something doesn’t add up.