Panel hearing

Shecoope

I was missing days at work cause I was under a lot of stress and I work two jobs one full time and ups is my part time and I had a no call no show and I was late my panel is in Florida but I can’t make it cause of financial reasons so I wrote a letter for the BA to read to the panel

Shecoope

Also I heard that usually the outcome is not good and that they usually side with the company and this week my attendance was not good I had two no calls so what are the chances of me keeping my job

CoffeeStainedUniform

Does anyone else want this fellow to just move on? "My attendence got bettwer, I only missed 2 days 3 weeks ago". Now this fool is wasting a panels time 2 states away. Then he created a new post to try and garner simpothy from people who have slightly fewer details than the original thread.

Move on bud, I suggest you apply for Fedex.

Integrity

Binge Poster
Does anyone else want this fellow to just move on? "My attendence got bettwer, I only missed 2 days 3 weeks ago". Now this fool is wasting a panels time 2 states away. Then he created a new post to try and garner simpothy from people who have slightly fewer details than the original thread.

Move on bud, I suggest you apply for Fedex.
I have no problem with @Shecoope.

How do you know @Shecoope is a he and not a she?

scooby0048

This page left intentionally blank
Also I heard that usually the outcome is not good and that they usually side with the company and this week my attendance was not good I had two no calls so what are the chances of me keeping my job

Two no calls? That's 2 times too many and you are a PTer!! Unless you were dead there is no reason why you cannot call, text, or send a strip-o-gram. Hell, have a friend or some random street bum call for you...SOMETHING!!!!

I can't believe I get to say this now three times,

THEY SHOULD BOUNCE YOUR ASS LIKE A SUPERBALL!

scooby0048

I have no problem with @Shecoope.

My friend, you are much bigger than the rest of us. A NCNS not only hinders the workgroup due to the loss of staffing not being able to be covered in a timely manner, but it creates an unsafe environment for the workgroup who now have to do more work in less time which could cause people to forgo the prescribed methods, take short cuts and possibly hurt themselves or another employee.

You of all, people I would have expected to be bothered by this person's actions.

This person absolutely bothers me.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
My friend, you are much bigger than the rest of us. A NCNS not only hinders the workgroup due to the loss of staffing not being able to be covered in a timely manner, but it creates an unsafe environment for the workgroup who now have to do more work in less time which could cause people to forgo the prescribed methods, take short cuts and possibly hurt themselves or another employee.

You of all, people I would have expected to be bothered by this person's actions.

This person absolutely bothers me.
I couldn't care less if I was the only person to show up for work. Not my business and not my problem, ever.

scooby0048

I couldn't care less if I was the only person to show up for work. Not my business and not my problem, ever.
It's not your problem until it is. No matter what your or my stance is on the attendance issue, this clown has 2 NCNS. They need to go. Make room for someone who wants the job.

UnconTROLLed

perfection
It's not your problem until it is. No matter what your or my stance is on the attendance issue, this clown has 2 NCNS. They need to go. Make room for someone who wants the job.
It's none of my business and not my problem, no one is going to make someone else's problem mine. I'm not changing anything I do because people don't show up.

I don't argue that they should be gone for multiple NCNS's.

Integrity

Binge Poster
I care but I can't control what others do. I have to focus on things that I can control not things I can't.

If more did this the world and organizations would be a better place to live and work in respectively.